Chapter 14 - secret passages

As we started off I felt this slight tingling in my spine, someone is coming ... on a sled.

Out of no where an old man with brown hair covered in bird droppings came into sight. He had a long cloak with black, scattered boots... it was Radagast.

Gandalf and Radagast knew each other because they are both wizards.

As they went off talking the dwarfs and myself had a little free time on our hands so we decided to play hide and seek. I know it's childish but to be honest, it's better when your an adult elf. You have THE BEST hiding places ever :)

Bofur was in so he was counting to twenty and everyone scattered off, even Bombur was in a hurry to find a hiding spot big enough for him. I hid in a high tree branch camouflaged by other branches and leaves. but in the distance I sensed something running extremely fast. I have to warn everyone we are being tracked.

I got down off my tree and looked out for Bofur to see were he was, he was looking in the other direction with a befuddled look on his face... ameture haha. so anyway I sprinted off to Gandalf and Radagast who were talking about something serious. I could see it in their eyes. Gandalf read my mind and called out to everyone to run as fast as they could. In a flash all the dwarfs and the hobbit jump out of their hiding spots and followed us.

Radagast being the lovely wizard as he is said that he would draw whatever was chasing us away. we obliged and ran for our lives when we were suddenly surrounded by orcs riding wargs. I looked around to make sure no one got captured and a person in my head was saying got to the secret passage, you will like where it leads you. I am a curious person so I did and sure enough everyone started following me, but one noise made me stop dead in my tracks ... Kili screaming.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry I haven't posted anything in quiet a while, I've had a tonne of freaked assignments and homework but I'm in school holidays now YAY. i will be writing more and updated my older chapters. also can you vote and comment if you like the chapters, I really appreciate it

Love you all xx taylah