🌊The Disappearance 🌊

Tomioka Giyu, the seemingly cold and emotionless Water Pillar was minding his own business near the pond in his back garden. That was, until he heard the screeching of his crow.

"Caw! Caw! Master Ubuyashiki has called a Hashira meeting!"

TOMIOKA GIYU POINT OF VIEW

I arrived at the location of the meeting as one of the last Hashira to enter the room. Kanroji welcomed master, wishing him good health. That aside, the only other thing I could hear was an;' Oh dear~ good morning Tomioka -San.' It was an irritating voice that whispered as I walked by, which belonged to Kocho Shinobu.

After all of the Hashira arrived, master had given out their missions.

'There has been a sighting of an unknown demon wandering around a nearby mountain,' Ubuyashiki-sama said in his naturally calm voice. 'I would like you to go and investigate this, Tomioka-kun.'

'Of course, master' I said without any hesitation. Once the meeting was over I was the first to leave, trying to get back to the water estate as soon as possible. Unfortunately, I got stopped by Kocho Shinobu.

THIRD PERSON POINT OF VIEW

'Oh dear, Tomioka-san, trying to get away from us so quickly?' Kocho said in her passive-aggressive tone but then continued speaking. 'Are we not good enough to even talk to you?'

'Just leave it Kocho. He's not going to answer you.'
'I know, I'm just reminding him about why he has no friends,' she responded with an expression containing happiness.

TOMIOKA GIYU POINT OF VIEW

I was able to slip away unnoticed while they were talking. When I got to my estate I fed the fishes in my pond and the foxes that visit my garden. Animals seem to like me more than people do, but Kocho would mock me on that as well.

As I was walking to the mountain that the demon was spotted at I heard some footsteps in the snow. 'That must be the demon,' I thought to myself, as I was able to get a short glimpse of the demon.
I stood still in shock.

It was none other than Muzan Kibutsuji. Before I could even unsheath my sword I was thrown violently against a snow-covered tree. I could immediately feel my ribs being broken from the impact.

THIRD PERSON POINT OF VIEW

Tomioka opened his eyes, only to be met with a pair of blood-red eyes above him. Suddenly he was picked up by the neck and pushed up against the tree.

'You,'
a low deep voice spoke out. 'You will be a promising demon, indeed...' the demon king smiled.

Tomioka tried to reach his sword but was stopped by Kibutsuji's hand. He was binding both of Tomioka's hands above his head. This immobilised him, so Tomioka was unable to escape.

'Oh, I'm out of time,' Muzan says in a calm voice. Before leaving he dug his claw-like hands into Tomioka's neck. The mountain was secluded, so no one could hear the water user's screams and shouts of pain. 'Here, take my blood and become a demon.'

'I-I won't... ever... accept... anything coming f-from... you!' Tomioka said, barely able to breath properly with tears rolling down his face which also had an angry expression plastered on it.

A/N
Hello! 👋 soooo this is my first time writing a Wattpad story, so I apologize if its a bit dull. 😑 (And the amount of cringe I felt writing ✍) This is astonishing- 😃 I will probably rewrite this in the future and the updates will be slow. When I mean slow I mean, like, slow. Like monthly, depends on my mood. 😀 Ok, bye thanks for reading 📚 bye! 👋

CREDITS TO @namelessauthor0000 for editing

Feel free to ask her to edit your story for free~! (More details in profile)