Chapter:3

We are on the train, and me and Uriah are going to scare Zekey. I give Uriah a knife that was in my pocket, slit my hand, but blood on the knife and but it on my leg.

Then Uriah puts the knife in the hand of a transfer who wasn't paying attention to his surroundings. "On the count of three Trissy" Uriah says "1...2...3!!"

"AHHHHHHHH!!! MY LEG SOMEONE STABBED ME!!" I scream on top of my lungs. Zeke immediately comes over and covers the 'stab' wound while pleading "Omg tris you are going to bleed to death what happened?!?!?!" Zeke tells me.

I just point to the guy that had the knife in his hand. Zeke turns around and tackles the guy, who by my surprise was actually the Abnegation transfer, Tom?... Tob... Tomas?... Tobias?... Yes Tobias Eaton that's it.

"Umm excuse me?" Tobias says to zeke who is getting ready to punch him.
"How dare you stab my sister! She means everything to me! I'm going to push you right off this train you transfer" Zeke spits at him. This is getting to far.

"Zeke! Zeke! Stop it was a prank, this isn't a stab wound, and he didn't do anything!!!" I yell at him.
He has a look of relief in his eyes, and stands up and hugs me.
"Sorry man didn't mean to do that, it was a prank" Zeke says.
"It's okay, it was my pleasure to be part of the prank" the stuff says.

You can take the boy out of Abnegation, but you can't take the Abnegation out of the boy. (INSURGENT!)

"Get ready to jump" Tori says from the side of the car.
I glance at the stiff and confusion flushes his face. I laugh silently and run to the side of the car and jump, and roll on the roof laughing while watching the transfers, get nervous glances on their faces.