Chapter 7

Recap: "Dauntless" Uriah says proudly
"I dare you to..."

Tris P.O.V
"I dare you to let Marlene dress you up, however she wants" I say to Uriah grinning evilly..

Uriah is about to take his shirt off when I say, "you don't want to be pansycake do you?" I tell Uriah.
He just shakes his head and agrees.
Marlene drags him into the bathroom. 10 minutes later of talking and drinking a little beer, Marlene comes out with a Pink and purple dyed hair Uriah. He is wearing leather black skinny jeans, that are way to small for him, a dark red shirt, with a bright red rhinestone lip in the center, with a really small leather jacket and heels. Then I realize those are my pants and leather jacket.

"MARLENE! THOSE ARE MY PANTS ME LEATHER JACKET!!!" I scream
Everyone else just laughs and Uriah shifts uncomfortably. Ok let's continue. "Tris truth or dare" Uriah says. Me not being a pansycake a say "Dare" proudly. He has an evil grin on his face. Let Marlene dye your hair. "why am I brought into everything" Marlene yells in a dramatic way.
"Fine I'm not a pansycake" I say. Marlene drags me into the bathroom and gets to work. (Picture at top)
I walk out of the room with dark blue hair at the top, and turquoise at the bottom. "Oh and tris its permanent..." Marlene mutters loud enough for everyone to hear. "eh I don't mind I like it" who am I kidding I love it!!

"Zekey pansycake or warrior?" I say
Zeke roles his eyes and says "Truth"
"PANSYCAKE!!!!" Uriah and I scream at the exact same time . Then we high five each other.
"So Zeke is it true you fancy Shauna?" I say
"Yes" he mutters
"What was that" I say.
"YES I DO!" Zeke yells. Shauna just looks down at her lap and blushes.

"Four truth or dare" Zeke says.
"Truth" Four says.
"Why is everyone being a fricken Pansycake today" I say and role my eyes, while Uriah laughs.
"Ok Four I dare you to tell us who your crush is." Zeke says.
I don't get me hopes up because there is no way Four could like someone like me. Plus I'm not dating till 16, because that's what my dad said.
Four mutters something that nobody could hear.
"What was that?" Zeke says.
"Tris" he says quietly. I look down at my lap and blush, that blush could put the sun to shame it was so bright.
Everyone is smiling but Zeke and Uriah have mad faces.
I see four is looking at me, so I motion to him to continue.

____________________
A/N: I WILL POST THE REST OF THE PARTY TOMORROW ITS REALLY LATE AND IM TRAVELING
~SKYE
____________________