Part 1

It's been two years, since Daddy died. And I still miss him. Sometimes if I hear a song that reminds me of him, or that we listened to a lot, I cry hard. You know how grief can affect people differently? Or how long it lasts in a person? Well, I still cry as hard as I did the day he passed away. Granted, I don't cry myself to sleep every night, but I do on occasion.

It's now February the sixteenth. It's been 11 days, since the two year anniversary of Daddy's death. (For real it actually is) The next day, is gonna storm, so i'll be comforted by the weather. Is it just me that feels that way? After I watch a Casino Cup comic dub by VOAdam, I get inspired to write a fanfic on wattpad, I decide to title it, Mending A Broken Heart. I turn on my music, and listen to this song.

I sit down on my bed and begin to type.

It's been two years, since Daddy died. And I still miss him. Sometimes if I hear a song that reminds me of him, or that we listened to a lot, I cry hard. You know how grief can affect people differently? Or how long it lasts in a person? Well, I still cry as hard as I did the day he passed away. Granted, I don't cry myself to sleep every night, but I do on occasion.

It's now February the sixteenth. It's been 11 days, since the two year anniversary of Daddy's death.

I stop there, as my eyes start to tear up. I lay my phone down, and sigh. "I miss you, Daddy." I say closing my eyes. I pull my knees up to me, and lay my head on to them. I break down, finally letting out more salty tears stream down my face. " *sniff* Daddy * hic*...w why d did you have to l leave m me?!" I sob in sadness and anger,shaking. I don't care if anyone hears me, it's not healthy to bottle up emotions. 'I wish someone would hug me.' I say in thought. I then think back to the comic dub, thinking about Cuphead and Mugman. 'I wish...I wish that they could hug me. But they can't...because they're...not real.' I think in disbelief. Deep down I believe that they are real. I'm sure they though, they wouldn't want anything to do with me, i'm not pretty, or smart. So why would they? They wouldn't even wanna be my friends, let alone my boyfriends.

I calm down, and wipe my tears away. I walk into the bathroom. 'Com'on Madison, woman up, dang it!' I think as I clean my face with a wet rag. I ring out the rag, and lay it on the sink faucet. I go back to my room, and look back at my phone. I let out a sigh. "I might as well finish the first chapter." I say sitting back down on my bed.  I pick my phone, and continue where I left off.

If only Cups and Mugs were here. All of the boys I've been with, treated me wrong. "They wouldn't even give me a second glance, so why even wish for it." I say playing with my red, curly long hair. You could say that my heart is made of porcelain, easy to break. But it could easily be mended, if you found all the right pieces to fix it. But for now, I'm still missing two pieces.

I tap the publish button, finished with part one. I get off of wattpad, and look at my favorite photo of the Cup Bros.

It was the one I edited earlier, for the cover of my story. I look at them, and sigh. "I wish...I wish I could meet you two, for real." I say laying down on my bed. I put my phone down, and close my eyes. I drift off into a deep sleep, think'n of the Cup Bros. As I drift off to sleep, a storm was brewing. I sleep better in a storm, anyways.

A/N: Thank you guys so much for reading this! It means a lot, to know that some people like what I write. It's very therapeutic for me to write this.

Here's a sneak peak, for part 2:

Cup: What in the heck are we!?
Mugs: I have no idea.
Mugs: Cup, maybe she can help us.