Part 4

After we ate some breakfast, we walked back into my room. "So...Madi, how old are you?" Mugs asked. I look at him, confused. "I'm twenty...why?" I answered. "J just wondering. Do you have any other drawings?" he asked, with a blush. "Uh...yeah. Here's some in my other sketchbook." I replied handing him the book. 'I hope they don't find the pictures of them, in there!' I say in thought. "Wh...what?! Why are we in here?!" Cups asked in shock. My stomach sank, and I blushed. "Uh...uh...I I can explain!"
"Why are we in here?! Did you already know us?! Are you...a spy?!" Cups asked in anger. "N No! I'm NOT a spy! Y yes, I I already knew you guys." I said, on the verge of crying. "Cuphead, STOP! You're making her cry!" Mugs said pulling Cups back. "Madi?...why are we In you're sketchbook? And how did you know who we are?" Mugs asked patiently.

I take a deep breath, and begin to explain. "I...know who you guys are, because in my world...you guys are from...a comic, called Casino Cups. A and...the reason why you guys...are in my sketchbook...is because..." I paused. 'I can't tell them that I have a crush on them! Think Madi, think!' "You g guys...are my heroes." I finish. They look at me in shock. "W wait...y you see us...as...heroes?" Mugs asked pointing to him and his brother. "W well, yeah! I mean...you guys defeated the devil, for cryn out loud." I say rubbing my arm nervously. Cups looks at me, and smirks, as he walks over to me. I know his smirk, but this one...this one was new! "Well, thank ya for seeing us that way, Mads." Our faces are three inches apart! "Uh...you're welcome." I said, as my face turns red. After a few minutes, Cup backed away from me.

All of a sudden, I got a new notification! "It's from WTVA, it says that Ecru, is under a tornado watch!" The boys looked scared at the phone in my hand. "Hm? Oh right, you guys don't have mobile phones In your world. This is a cell phone. It's like a telephone on a wall, except you take it with you on the go." I say handing it to them. "Interesting...a mobile calling device. How does it know that we are under a tornado watch?" Mugs said examining the device. "It's called an app, it's a weather app. It sends me notifications, if there's some bad weather brewing." I reply quietly giggle at his enthusiasm. He hands it back to me, and I turn it on. They jump back when the phone screen lights up. "It's okay, it's just the phone turning on." I say smiling.

They relax, and walk over to me to see what I was doing on the phone. I clicked on my camera app, ready to take a selfie. "Say cheese!" I smile. When I looked at the photo, I see that we all were smiling! "That's a keeper. Just a bit of editing on my smile, and it'll be good to go." I say feeling discussed at my smile. "What chu talkn' bout, girl! Your smile's amazing! Tell 'er Mugs!" Cup said trying to wrap an arm around my shoulder. Hint at the word 'try'. They're three feet, and eleven inches tall. And I'm at a towering height, of five feet and nine inches tall. "Cuphead's right, Madi! You're smile really is...pretty." He said in a day dreaming voice when he said 'pretty'. I quickly blush, and hide it with my high ponytail, by putting it in front of my red beet of a face. "T thank you, guys." I say smiling. They see my blush behind my hair! "You're welcome, toots." Cups replied with a smolder. Mugs walked closer and hugged me tight. "You're welcome, Madison." He said with a smile.

"Oh! I gotta call my aunt, to see if I can spend the night tomorrow." I said going into my contacts. I then call my Aunt Rere, and she said yes. "Uh, Aunt Rere? Can two friends of mine come too?" I ask looking at the cup bros. "Yeah, of course. As long as you three don't mind sleeping together on the couch?" She replied. "Y yeah, n no problem. Thanks Aunt Rere, we'll see y'all tomorrow! I love y'all!" I smiled. "See ya tomorrow, sugar. We love ya too." She said. I end the call, and smile. "Guys! Let's get packing, cause we're going on a trip (in our favorite rocket ship🤣🤣🤣🤣, I had to)!" I replied smiling big. "Who's 'Aunt Re...re?" Cups said with confusion in his voice. "She's my Aunt, I go visit her and my Uncle Randy, when I can." I giggle at the way he tries to say her name. I look at their uniforms, and then at them. "But first, lets get y'all some different clothes." I said, looking at them.

I walk into the living room, to introduce them to my folks. "Mom, Scott, these are my new friends, Mugs and Cups." I say as they one by one enter the living room. Their eyes widen in shock, to see them in front of em! "It's a pleasure to meet you, ma'am." Mugs said extending a hand for them to shake. They slowly accept it. She finally relaxes, and smirks. "So...you're the 'handsome' Cuphead and Mugman, she has crushes on?" She says with a smirk. I hide my face in embarrassment, with my hair. "MOM!" I said shakily. The boys look at me, with the same expressions. They look shocked, with a happy 'w wow, r really?' face. "Mom, c can you take us to town? I'd like to get them new outfits." I ask to change the subject. "Haha...yes, go ahead and get ready." Mom said with a smile. "Madi, you don't have to do this." Mugs said with a nervous smile. "To late, I'm gonna do it." I smiled, walking into my room, to pick out an outfit.