Part 2

Narrators' POV

While Madison closed her eyes, she drifted into a deep sleep. She wished that the Cup bros were real, but unknown to her...they are real!

Meanwhile...in another dimension...

At the devil's Casino, the Cup Bros were just finished with their shift. They're walking to the front doors.

CUPS' POV

Me and Mugs just finished our shift at work, and boy are we tired. We're not as tired as we are when we have a few bad customers. Today was an okay day, we didn't have any bad customers. We put on our jackets, and exited the casino. It was a silent walk, until I decided to break it. "Hey Mugs?"
I asked. "Hm?" he hummed. "Did you bring any drinks with ya?" I asked, hoping he did, especially whiskey. "Um...I did." He answered glaring at me. He hates it when I get drunk, cause he thinks I act more 'stupid' than I am when i'm sober. "Then...can we drink some?" I asked. He let out a sigh. "Fine...but let's go to where Quadratus is, so that way we don't attract attention to ourselves." He said looking at me as he said the word 'ourselves'. I rolled my eyes. We have our uniforms on still, by the way.

We walked to where ol Quadratus is. "Hi, Quadratus." Mugs said waving at him. "Why hello there, is that alcohol you bear?" He asked in rhyme. We sat down near him, and Mugs took out the bottle. It was whiskey! He poured me a shot, and handed it to me. "Thanks, Mugs." I said accepting the drink. "Mhmm, so...Quadratus how many times have we died?" He asked, pouring him a glass. He's asking how many times did we die, when we were collecting soul contracts. Eh heh, don't ask. "Through all your battles and all my rhymes, you have failed and perished 1,827 times." He answered, our eyes widen in shock. We look at each other, with our mouths wide open. "No, Cuphead...we are not gonna make this a drinking game." Mugs said shooting me a glare. I usually accept a challenge, but this one...no way in heck would I do it!  "I wasn't wanting to, don't worry." I answered politely. "I have some wonderful news for you two! There's a new world for y'all to go to!" He said with a smile. "Hm? W what do you mean, a new world?" Mugs asked with a confused face. "Jump through my watery being, and you shall see. Go quickly, to go to the new world you'll see." He answered. I roll my eyes. "That's not...ugh, will you just give us a straight answer?!" I ask a bit annoyed. "I'm sorry, but there is no time, even for me to finish this rhyme." Before we could say or do anything, his face disappeared, and a portal appeared! Two streams of glowing water grabs us, and pulls us in! Me and Mugs scream, for hours it feels like.

Then all of a sudden...*POW*! We land on what seems to be the ground. "Ugh...M Mugs, where are ya?" I ask getting up from the sudden fall. "Ugh...o over here Cuphead." He answered. It's pitch black, where ever we are. "Mugs, I I can't see ya?" I said squinting my eyes, lookn all around me. "Just feel for my hand, okay?" He answered. I stick out my hand, hoping to feel Mugs'. I then feel a familiar firm, yet gentle grip. "Mugs! There you are!" I yell happily. I pull him over to me. "Are ya alright, Mugs?" I asked in concern. "I'm fine, What about you?" He asked. "I'm okay, Mugs." I answered smiling. "Where in the heck are we?" I asked him, trying to not sound scared. Cause I'm totally not. "I have no idea." He replied. He reached into his satchel, and pulled out a flashlight, and turned it on. We can see a house that looks like a...bungalow? I then feel a drop of water on my handsome nose. And then all of a sudden, it starts pouring! We walk up to the weird house, and onto the porch. Mugs knocked on the door, waiting for someone to answer.

Back to MADISONS' POV

I was fast asleep, until I heard a knock on the door?
I quickly open my eyes. I get outta bed, and put on my flip flops.(my floor is concrete, so it's super cold, even in the summer!) I look at my phone, and see that it's two A.M. "Who could possibly be at the door, at this time o night?" I say as I trudged to the front door. I turn the nob, and open the door. But what I see, wakes me up immediately! 'Mugman?...Cuphead?' I say in my head. I immediately feel warm in my cheeks, and panic! "Uh...h hi, c can I help y you?" I stuttered. "Sorry for waking you up ma'am, but it started storming."
Mugs said with a 'I'm so sorry' face. "O oh, c come on in. Warm yourselves up, from the rain. We just gotta be quiet. My Mom, step Dad and baby brother are asleep." I say gesturing for them to come in.

They follow me into the house. "Thank you, again...we're so sorry for waking you up." Mugs said. "It's alright, no use cry'n over spilt milk." I say smiling. He gave me a nervous closed eye smile. His eyes then suddenly open, and a panicked expression is on his face. "Oh! Where are our manners. I'm Mugman, but you can call me Mugs for short. And this is my brother, Cuphead." He says gesturing at his brother. He looks at me and smiles. "But you can call me Cups, for short." He extends a hand to me. 'OH MY GOSH, He's actually wants to shake My hand?!' I slowly accept the gesture. As soon as our hands touched, he shook my hand, firmly. He let's go of my hand. "I it's a p pleasure to meet y'all, Mr. Mugman and Mr.Cuphead. M my name is Madison. Madison Rose Tidwell." I say smiling. "It's nice to meet you too, Madison. No need to call us Mr, just call us by our nicknames." Mugs said kindly. "O okay, M mugs, y you can c call me, Madi or Mads." I stuttered. 'Ugh stop it, Madi! They'll think you're weird!' I say in my head angrily.

"Why don't ya sit down? Make yourselves comfortable." I gesture for them to take a seat. "Thank ya, Mads." Cups says as they sat down on the couch. I then speed walk into the kitchen. "Where are you going, Madi?" Mugs asks. "I'm gonna make y'all some warm tea." I said opening the cabinets. "O oh, n no need to do that, really." Mugs said smiling. "But you're my guests, and i'm gonna take care of ya." I smile back. "Which kind would y'all like? I have sweet tea,(are their any fellow sweet tea lovers,tell me in the comments) chamomile, and mint." I ask. "Could you please, make me some chamomile?" He asked politely. "Of course, Mugs. What about you Cups?" I ask with a smile. "Um...could ya make me some sweet tea?" He replies. "Sure thing, Cups." I replied back.

I put three, water-filled coffee mugs into the microwave. "Madi...did you draw these?" I turn around to see Mugs and Cups flipping through my sketchbook, that I left on the couch. His face had a 'Wow' expression on it. I blush, thinking about how bad my drawings are. "Uh...y yeah. I kn know, their b bad huh?" I say in embarrassment, rubbing my neck. "Are ya kidd'n, they're great!" Cups whisper shouted. "O oh, thank you. I'm n not that g good at drawing though." I say rubbing my arm, with a blush on my face. They stop flipping through the pages, and put it down. They walk over to me. "Hey, don't sell yourself short. They're amazing." Mugs smiled, putting a hand on my shoulder. I blush at the sudden contact. "T thank you, M Mugs." I reply blushing. "You're welcome." He smiled.

Then all of a sudden, the microwave beeps. I opened it, and carefully take out the mugs. I put the tea bags into the hot water. I turn around to see the boys staring at me. After a few minutes, the tea is ready. "The tea's ready, guys."I smile, putting the drinks on a tray, and hold it like how Mugs does it. I walk over to them, and hand them their drinks. "Thank ya, Mads." Cups says before he sips the hot beverage. "Yes, thank you, Madi." Mugs says holding his drink. "You're welcome, guys." I replied smiling. "Say, how do ya know how to hold the tray like a waiter?" Cups asked with a smirk. "Oh, well I just wanted to to see if I could actually pull it off." I reply. I then take my drink and blow it, to cool it down. "Come sit down, Madi. Sit in between us." Mugs said, patting the spot in between them. I blush again, and nod, and then I sit down.

After we finished our tea, I felt sleepiness rush over me. *yawn* I yawned.  " Let's get some sleep, you guys, g'night." I said. "G'night." they say in unison. I got up from the couch, and walk into my room. I get into bed, and close my eyes.