Chapter 5 (part 1)

A/N: Don't press play until you see this ♦️♥️♠️.

I walk into my room, and walk to my closet. "Hm...this one's perfect!" I exclaim, taking the outfit outta the closet.

I take the outfit, and walk outta my room

I take the outfit, and walk outta my room. I can see outta the corner of my eye, that the cup bros are looking at me! I stop, and give them a closed-eyes smile. I continue my way to the bathroom. After I closed the door, I got undressed. I turn on the water, and step in the shower. I begin to sing, due to my heart soaring with joy.

MEANWHILE IN THE LIVING ROOM:

MUGS' POV:

Me and Cuphead, are sitting in the living room, with Madi's Mother and stepfather. "So...Mrs.Roberson,if I may ask...what exactly happened to...Madi's dad?" I asked, nervously. She looks at us, with sadness in her eyes. "Gene, her dad...the doctors told him...to stop drinking, and smoking. But he didn't. He didn't do what the doctors advised, so his liver...failed him." she frowned. Hearing this, made my heart drop. 'Oh my gosh, that's terrible! I had no idea!'

"Mrs.Roberson-" I started. "Please...Mrs.Jennifer is fine." she added. "Mrs.Jennifer...how frequent are her nightmares...about her dad?" I asked. She looks at me with a sad expression. "Did she have one, last night?" she asked me. "Unfortunately...yes." I replied, frowning. Silence fills the room, it feels kind of awkward. We were saved from the silence, by a sudden faint singing voice, that's coming from the restroom!

♦️♥️♠️

'It's beautiful...wait!...Is that...Madi?!'

Sorry for it being short💙❤️🥺😁