Kermit speaks at hunters awake

CreativeRealm2213 : so uh, when hunters parents asked me to speak in memorial , I wasn't quite sure how to react , this is really my first time ever speaking at a time like this, I don't take this well, I usually shut down, and self spiral , especially if it's someone who's suppose to be here . Looking around, seeing so many people here , it's proven that hunter was a great person. His way of talking to people, treating people, he's a honorable man, and my heart goes to out to his parents and family and friends of his I haven't even met . I just can't fathom why this happened but I know God is watching over him. And all the ones who came before us. I know hunter wouldn't want any of us to be sad , he would want us to celebrate his life. I know some of us don't see it as a celebration , but I do because this is just a bump in the road , we will all see him again . This is far from over . Hunter carries on . His memory will forever live on. God bless you hunter , I love you forever brother . We all love you. And nicole hunter loved you very much .

I sob. LinaKassas and K_Evans89 holds me tight .

Spiceseeker keeps his head down.

R_SpaceInfinity and Makingmywish silently cry.

Everyone cries .