The biggest coterie blow out

K_Evans89 : YOUR LUCKY ,ITS TAKING EVERYTHING IN ME NOT TO WHOOP YOUR ASS

Spiceseeker : I DONT CARE YOU GUYS CANT JUST BE GOING AROUND HITTING PEOPLE

LinaKassas; Are you like dumb?! She slapped Nikki first!!!

Makingmywish : she did. Spice you seen it.

Me: your wife is the one who's unstable ! Dude look at my lip! It's busted open

Alice gets up " ALL OF YOU ARE PSYCHOTIC"!

K_Evans89 SCREAMS " YOU ATTACKED MY BEST FRIEND AND YOUR HUSBAND KICKED ME AND WERE THE ONES WHOS PSYCHOTIC"?!

Spiceseeker : I didn't want to hit you kay! I just wanted to stop the fight obviously!

K_Evans89 : JUST GO TO HELL! I WANT NOTHING MORE TO DO WITH THE EITHER OF YOU, WHAT IF MY DAUGHTER WAS HERE AND SEEN THIS"!!!

Alice: then she would see what a trashy mother she has!!!!

Kay screams plunging for Alice beating the crap out of her!!!

p00fff and Mayaelizabe and Angelic-Demon-21 rush out joining in to help their friend kay.

Makingmywish : you guys stop!!!!

CreativeRealm2213 rushes out and sees a legit brawl!

CreativeRealm2213 : dude what the dog is going on?!

Spiceseeker : damn you man for convincing me to live here!

Spiceseeker punches Kermit in the face

CreativeRealm2213 screams falling down .

The door opens and slams shut as liam rushes over to Spiceseeker punching in his rib cage .

Alice cries " I'm pressing charges on nicole"!!!

Spiceseeker knocks kermits front teeth out

CreativeRealm2213 shouts " dude seriously what is with you, I did nothing to you"!!!!

Alice jumps on me growling like an animal . I scream trying to push her away!!! Kay jumps on her putting her in a choke hold!!!

I punch her hard knocking her out.

K_Evans89 : our work here is done .

A handsome man stands at the door looking at us horrified