Chapter 26: A foe's return

Missouri's POV

I was in the cafeteria drinking coffee and eating breakfast, it was a bit lively today as there weren't any siren attacks since I got back from the artic region.

Missouri: Ah~ Nothing beats a good coffee in the morning.

Then the loudspeaker went off.

LS: Can Missouri come to the meeting room for an urgent meeting.

Missouri: And I just jinx it, did I?

I then got up and walked to the meeting room, when I got there Wales, Illustrious, Enterprise, Hornet, Helena, and Cleveland was in the room.

Missouri: So what is it about?

Wales: One of our convoy's that was on route to Iris Libre was suddenly attacked.

Missouri: By the Sirens?

Hornet: It didn't look like Sirens attacked it.

Missouri: Then by what? A new alien force?

Illustrious: After the attack, one of my lancasters was able to take a photo of this.

The picture immediately shocked to the core, it was something I hoped wouldn't come to this world

Missouri: It... Cannot be.

Enterprise: What is it?

Missouri: It is the thing that I fought back in my world.

Cleveland: It sure doesn't look like a Siren ship.

Missouri: It's because that thing, is not a Siren.

Wales: Then what is it?

I still didn't want to spill the beans but this? They had to know.

Missouri: A regent.

Helena: Regent?

Missouri: Yes, it's the alien species landed on earth in my world.

Hornet: So what are it's weapons?

Missouri: It can launch hedgehog like explosives which can be deadly and powerful, 3 what looks like sharp yoyo's which has a razor wip and can tear through a ship like paper, and it can create a loud sonic pulse, wave, or boom I believe.

Illustrious: It must be scary.

Missouri: Yes, it can also travel in groups or operate independently, it was responsible for destroying John Paul Jones, Sampson, and Myoko.

Cleveland: That 'THING' destroy an advanced destroyer?! Let alone three!

Missouri: Yes, and the thing I worry is does it have friends or escorts.

Wales: Does it have somekind of weakness?

Missouri: Yes, they are vulnerable against sun light, but that would be hard because of they somewhat have bullet proof windows.

Wales: Then we must be on high alert.

Missouri: No, we need to hunt it down and destroy it, if that thing continues to roam the seas, no where is safe.

Enterprise: I agree with Missouri, we need to destroy it at all cost.

Hornet: Mee too.

Cleveland: Me three.

Helena: I agree too.

Wales: Then it is settled, we need to hunt it down and destroy it at all cost, I will inform the other factions to be on high alert, this meeting is dismissed.

We all went out of the room I was also bitting my nail, I was walking out with Enterprise.

Enterprise: You seem really worried.

Missouri: It is because the regent is powerful, it can probably kill me or you.

Enterprise: Don't worry, if that happens we'll go down together.

Missouri: We'll just have to see.

We continued to walk out of the building and into the port.

END

( Sorry it took too long.)

(and also what should Iowa and NJ look like? like Kancolle Iowa and AL NJ?)