chapter 6.5: a little song.

ENTERPRISE POV.

I was on my carrier to my left was Hornet's carrier and my right was Missouri's ship we were sailing back to base a lot of people was bored some girls was sitting on missouri's ship because his deck was wider, i heard some soft words becoming someone singing it was coming from Missouri.

Enterprise: wow, he is good at singing.

Hornet: you're right big sis, i'm going to check it out.

Hornet went towards missouri's shipand hear him sing, i was impressed that he could sing that good.

San diego: wow!, He is really good at it.

Hornet: how are you that good missouri?

Missouri: oh, it is just a habbit that i picked up.

We kept on sailing towards the base, missouri's ship is almost in front of mine, how fast is his ship?

Missouri: hey enterprise you still there?

Enterprise: O-oh, yes i'm here.

Missouri: i'm going to launch my black hawk to scout out our perimeter, if you can launch some of you plane's is a pleasure.

Enterprise: of course!

I lauched my plane's to help missouri scout out the perimeter, what is this feeling?, is it because of missouri singing?, my face is also a little red.

Missouri: the area looks clear, call back your planes.

Enterprise: O-ok, will do.

I called back my plane's and i still had that feeling.

Belfast: what's wrong enterprise?

Hornet: did big sis fell in love with missouri?

Hornet just teased me of thinking i liked missouri.

Enterprise: hornet!

Hornet: hehe it's fun to tease you big sis!

Enterprise: cut it out already we are almost at the base!

We were almost at the base, a few minute's later we got there, and docked our ships.

Enterprise: *thoughts* should i confess to him, after all he helped me a lot.

I got off and started to walk towards my dorm, before it i slipped on something.

Enterprise: AAAAHHHH!!

But then someone caught me it was missouri.

Missouri: you ok enterprise?

I blushed hard, my heart is also beating fast.

Enterprise: I-im O-ok.

Missouri: good, next time watch where are you walking.

Enterprise: ok.

CHAPTER END.

(i like fall out boy, thousand foot crutch, likin park, and sabaton music's which one is your favorite?)