Chapter 27: To Paris we go!

Missouri, the modern destroyers, Ronald Reagan along with Enterprise and her fleet headed to Iris Orthodoxy after the emergence of the regents, the other Iowa-class went to different continents to safe guard them from regent attacks, Iowa herself went to the Eagle union, New Jersey went to South East Asia, And Wisconsin went to Sakura Empire. That left Missouri with Europe, so he took the modern destroyers, Enterprise volunteered to go with him along with Belfast, Cleveland, Javelin, Laffey, And Ayanami.

Laffey: "So sleepy... Zzz."

Missouri: "We're still transiting the Indian ocean, one more refueling and we can continue."

JPJ: "Sir, it'll take us some 2-3 months of more sailing to get to Europe. By then who know what'll happen."

Enterprise: "The Suez Canal should be able to cut the journey by half."

Cleveland: "That could spare us a lot of time, I'd say it's an option."

Belfast: "I agree."

Sampson: "It could be beneficial sir."

He thought about it for some time.

Missouri: "Alright, we'll sail through the canal after we refuel and resupply."

All: "Hai!"

They then sailed to a nearby friendly port to refuel, once finished they sailed to the canal.

Enterprise: "Be careful, pirates tend to hijack ships."

Missouri: "But would they be stupid enough to attempt and hijack a battleship?"

Enterprise: "Not recorded before~ But it can happen~"

Missouri: "At least they'll be non-existing if they did."

This caused the modern destroyers to be concerned.

JPJ: "I smell war crimes."

Sampson: "Me too."

Myoko: "Me three."

Reagan: "He'll be pardoned."

They then entered the canal, all was calm but felt uneasy.

Missouri: "Stay focused everyone, pirates or not they're gonna get it."

Sampson they saw multiple silhouette's of jeeps and people armed with SMG's, Rifles, Mounted Machine Guns, and Bazooka's on the land.

Sampson: "Sir, armed men port side. They are equipped with Rocket Propelled Grenades."

Missouri: "I'll wipe em off, give me a minute."

Missouri's nine 16 inch guns turned towards the armed men.

Missouri: "EAT MICHAEL BAY EXPLOSIONS!!"

*BOOM* 9x

The guns then simultaneously fired and launches 16 inch high explosive shells meant for warships.

WITH THE WARLORD GROUP

Warlord: "They have strayed into our territory! And we shall drive them out!"

Some of the grunts saw that the battleship guns turned to them.

Grunt soldier 1: "Hey aren't those guns pointing at us?"

*BOOM* 9x

Grunt soldier 4: "And they just fired!"

Warlord: "They are just trying to scare us! Do not be afraid-"

Seconds later the entire group was obliterated into nothingness, the only thing left was just craters.

BACK WITH THE FLEET

Everyone witnessed what happened, it was almost as if god got pissed and decided to give the armed people a darwin.

(Said darwin for them will be: People tried to take on a battleship! (Gone wrong))

Belfast: "Oh my..."

Cleveland: "Sheesh now that's just overkill."

Javelin: "Poor them..."

Laffey: "Zzz... What happened?... Zzz..."

Enterprise: 'So strong~'

(If you wonder, then the answer is yes.)

JPJ: "Rest in peace you poor souls." *he makes a cross*

Time Skip.

They then reached the exit of the canal and continued to sail full speed towards Iris Orthodoxy, when they arrive Richelieu greeted them.

Richelieu: "Welcome, I hope your journey wasn't a cumbersome.

Missouri: "It wasn't."

Richelieu: "Splendid! I'll lead you to the dorms we prepared."

They were then led to their dorms.

END