Chapter 28: Training the Iris. (short)

Off the shores of the Iris Orthodoxy, Missouri's fleet along with Iris Libre and Vichiya shipgirls can be seen in their rigging forms as regent mock ups were hoisted up.

Missouri: Alright, since there is a new threat in the form of Regents. I along with the modern ships that are with me will be training you on how to counter them. First there are stingers, somewhat of a scout type of regent ships, they're fast and nimble and often times hunt in a pack tactic. But a single shell or more can easily destroy it, am I clear?

Iris & Vichy shipgirls: Oui!

Missouri: Good, now let's begin your training.

The training then started at first a lot of shells missed the dummy targets, but after some time they managed to destroy all the dummies both moving and stationary.

5 hours of training later.

After the long and gruelling training session to improve their capability against the regents. All of the Iris and Vichy shipgirls were tired.

Missouri: Alright, that's all for now. Go and get some rest, all of you deserve it.

Everyone then returned to their port, Missouri stayed with the modern ships.

Missouri: Reagan, how'd they do?

Reagan: Worst, their fire control should be upgraded.

JPJ: I agree with Reagan sir, having to volley fire cannons might be a good tactic but that is a lot of ammo wasted.

Missouri: They're still World War 2 era ships. Upgrading fire control radars on them would be like building lego's with puzzle pieces. I'll continue to train them till then.

Reagan: Your call.

They then decided to follow on heading back to port.

TBC