After Party

Chapter 2

So here's the second Chapter of my story.

I own nothing but the story line idea. Uta No Prince Sama, Skip Beat, and BTS are all owned by their own respective companies and creators. I only use the characters and songs as a story progression and entertainment purpose.

—-2——

"WOW!! Haruka, this place is amazing!" Exclaimed Kyoko as they pulled up to the master course dorms. They had all just arrived after leaving BTS's Tokyo Dome leg of the Wings tour.

"Yeah, although Haruka is the only female in the dorms with the two groups." Added Tomo almost as a side thought. Kanae has a questioning look on her face "Two groups?".

Haruka blushes as she realized she forgot to mention something important during the excitement earlier. "Ah... yeah about that. I live in this dorm with the groups Starish and Quartet Night. I graduated Shining academy as Starish's composer, and I occasionally compose for Quartet Night as well." Haruka explained with a light blush.

"Ooops, we did forget to mention that to our new friends didn't we?" Laughed Tomo. "Starish and Quartet Night!!!" Exclaims Kanae in shock. "Wait a minute, you're the famous composer that did all of the songs for the Triple S entry final!! Starish, Quartet Night, and HEAVENS all sang new songs for that! I can't believe I'm meeting such a talented person!" She added in amazement. Kyoko's eyes got really large as she gasped "You're that Haruka Nanami? Omo... I'm a big fan!"

"Big fan? Oh no I'm not that great, it the guys voices and lyrics that make the songs wonderful." Haruka said with a warm smile. "Yeah and it doesn't hurt that they're all completely in love with you.." Whispered Tomo under her breath.

Kanae raised an eyebrow at the comment, knowing she was the only one to hear it, since the two gingers were completely engrossed in a conversation about music composition. "So what's that about them all being in love with Haruka?" Kanae quietly asked the red headed Tomo. "Well you see..." Tomo pauses to make sure that Haruka and Kyoko were still busy, and then continued, "..during our days at the academy the graduation test was a partner test. One composer and one idol student. Unfortunately for Haruka she seemed to catch the notice of the six original Starish members, and they all requested to be her partners. In the end she and the members convinced the President to let them try out as a group, and they became the original Starish. Cecil came later, saying he joined the master course to be with Haruka because he was in love with her. For a while it caused quite a few humorous incidents, until right before the Uta Pri award nominations when Cecil became the final member. After their win, the Triple S entry came about and Haruka was asked to compose Quartet Night's entry songs and solo promotional songs. During that time they seemed to fall in love with her as well, and straight up told the Starish members that they would take her away. HEAVENS as a whole fell for her during the Triple S time as well. So now it's a big mess, plus I'm not too sure two of our former teachers don't fancy her as well." Tomo said with a quiet sigh at the end of her explanation.

Kanae looked deep in thought for a moment and asked, "So who has she picked?" Tomo just shook her head with a laugh. "Haruka still hasn't realized the whole mess about all of them loving her. Plus with the president's 'no-love' rule the boys haven't exactly been able to openly pursue her." "No-love rule? That's the exact opposite of our president at LME. He's an otome fanatic, and his two favorite subjects are Kyoko and Ren Tsuruga. That man is in love with Kyoko, but she's too dense sometimes and doesn't see it, because of a bad relationship in her past she has sworn off love." Kanae said with a twitch of her eyebrow. Tomo nodded "I see both our best friends are that type of girl... wait... you said Ren Tsuruga? As in the most famous actor and most eligible bachelor in Japan? That one?" Tomo whispered back with shock.