Player discovery

Chapter 8

Disclaimer:
I own nothing but the story line.
All charters from Uta No Prince Sama and Skip Beat are all owned by their various creators.  BTS is owned by themselves and Big Hit.
Nor do I own YouTube, Spotify, Tinashe or any media presented and owned by them.
I only use them for entertainment purposes.

———8———-

(Practice Room)

Once Tokiya had stepped back in the room, he closed the door behind him.

"So how do we start this?" Ranmaru could be heard asking the assembled group.

"When starting a journey it is always best to start at the beginning." Ai answered to his question, meaning he thought starting with the first dance sequence was a good place to begin.

Luckily everyone had worn comfortable lounging clothes for the day, so none would have to change for practice.

"I agree, so if the two ladies would step forward, and then the first male for Haruka-chan and Ren come forward too." Lory directed from his seat along the wall.

As both girls stepped up, Kyoko looked at her boss. "President you're staying to watch?"

Lory nodded and replied. "Yes I believe if I help direct the practice things will flow much better."

'Of course you do.' All the rest thought with doubt, by this point they had all realized what stunt he had pulled on them.

As Ren did as was directed, Haruka waited to see who had been selected for the first part. She was excited when Masato stepped forward, indicating he was male part number one.

All four looked at each other from across the span of a few feet, Ren Tsuruga was doing his best to hide his thoughts, while Masato decided to smile at Haruka in a charming way. Since his discussion with Tokiya he felt more at ease about what would happen, so he felt that loosing his tight wrung control of his expressions would be beneficial. While the two women glance back at their appointed partners, one with a warm smile, Haruka, and one with a blush, Kyoko.

"Ok, so we have the first pairing, now let's study each part so that you can start working toward doing it." After saying this, Lory randomly pulled a remote from his flashy robe that he had been wearing for the day, and pushed a button. A panel of the ceiling opened, and a large flat screen descended. He pushed another button to start the YouTube feature on the TV, then pulled up the music video.

The first sequence of the video began playing, with such a large screen everyone was able to see the movements clearer. Haruka's mind was already adapting, and he body feeling the foreign energy of the music again. Masato watched closely to the lifting and jumping moves. They both already had a feel for the moves in their minds. Kyoko and Ren on the other hand were trying to pay attention to the video, while also glancing at their partner.

"Ok. Let's pause here children.  Now let's being learning the first part. We can restart the video if you're having difficulty." Lory said with a fake calm, in reality he was excited to see how the four would handle this.

All nodded their heads, then the two girls stepped up. Kyoko asked the president to start the video again, so that they could hear the beat. Once he nodded his head he used the rewind function to begin the video again.

Haruka began dancing along to the beginning female part, in almost perfect sync. Masato being an idol, was already used to learning dances quickly, decided to move forward as well. He bent at his knees and lifted his partner up. 'She feels so light, I'll have to be careful not to use too much strength.' With this thought he kept ahold of one leg and gently swung her over, while Haruka relaxed and let her body go with the movement to curl gracefully into the first pose.