Dance covers and wine?

Disclaimer:
I own nothing but the story line.
All charters from Uta No Prince Sama and Skip Beat are all owned by their various creators.  BTS is owned by themselves and Big Hit.
I only use them for entertainment purposes

——-3———
The men's arrival at the dorms

As all of the respective men arrived at the master course dorms, they all got out with the thought of why Ren Tsuruga would be meeting someone here. While at the same time Ren was still contemplating why Kyoko and her dear friend would be here.

As they all got out of their vehicles they were surprised to see the day room lights set low and random bright color flashes coming from that area.

As one, both groups, the actor and manager gave each other a bewildering look.

"Come on everyone. Let's go in and see what Nanami is doing!" Says Otoya, the redheaded member of Starish. While Reji Kotobouki, the brunette of Quartet Night, nodded his head and added, "I forgot about the party switch I had installed in the day room for fun."

"What party switch?" Ren Jinguji, Starish's blonde member and casanova, asked.

"Oh just had some disco balls and dancing lights installed to have fun parties with." Reji said cheerfully.

Both Ren and the singers all sweat dropped at the blasé way he answered the question.

With no other option, all the men gathered themselves and headed for the door. Strangely enough the closer they go to the entry door, the louder the noise inside became.

"Is that a KPop song?" Asked Syo, the shortest blonde of Starish.

Ai Mikaze of Quartet Night added, "According to my data the song seems to be Blood, Sweat, and Tears by the Korean group BTS."

"BTS!" All the men except Ren, the actor, exclaimed in shock.

With this new bit of information the men were in a rush to see what was going on inside the dorms.

The first one to the door was Ichinose, before he could open the door he heard a familiar voice inside, "Oh my god. He is so sexy, I can't pick just one! What do I do Tomo? I want them all!"

'That was Nanami's voice' he thought in agitation at the thought of her looking at other men. He didn't need anymore rivals, 19 was way to many.

It seemed like all the other men heard the same thing. They all had shocked looks on their faces, never having heard their little composer call anyone sexy.

However, the next voice would startle Ren Tsuruga "MOKO I don't what to do. Looking at them makes me feel all warm inside. Am I becoming a weak woman again! I can't help it they're all so beautiful!!"

Yashiro glances at Ren's face as he said "I do believe that was your darling Kyoko!"

'Darling Kyoko?' all the other men questioned in their heads. As far as they knew Ren Tsuruga was still the most eligible bachelor in Japan.

Shaking their heads they all decided to really go and see what was occurring now.

All the sudden they heard the song change to a slow, sensual beat.

Everyone looked at Ai in question. "This seems to be House of Cards also by BTS." He answered to everyone's questioning looks.

As they heard the song's start all men were questioning when their respective loves started listening to such sensual and sexually charged music.

Feminine squeals could be heard inside, along with female voices all exclaiming "KYAA....JIMIN, JUNGKOOK, TAEHYUNG, JIN!!! SO SEXY, I'M GOING TO DIE FROM A NOSE BLEED!"