Partners

Chapter 7

Disclaimer:
I own nothing but the story line.
All charters from Uta No Prince Sama and Skip Beat are all owned by their various creators.  BTS is owned by themselves and Big Hit.
Nor do I own YouTube, Spotify, Tinashe or any media presented and owned by them.
I only use them for entertainment purposes.

https://youtu.be/lb9uZrSXNMU

The above link is for a female pitched version of BTS's House Of Cards. This was the closest I could find to my inner picture for later in this chapter.

————————-

(Master Course Dorms)

Morning came soon after everyone had settled in for the night. Most were still in late stages of sleep, dreaming of many different things. One person though, had awoke with the dawn, too pensive about the past night's developments to rest peacefully. Haruka's golden-green eyes stared in silent contemplation at the three girls, still in the land of dreams, that were laid out in her room.

'It was only yesterday that we all met, and became friends. Although, I have know Kyoko for sometime considering our past. Still it feels like we've all been friends much longer.'

She couldn't help smile secretly at herself, thinking with warmth settling into her heart. There was a strange familiarity about the group.

Then, while still going over her feelings in her mind, she remembered the drunken daring ness she had exhibited last night. Surprisingly, she felt no embarrassment, or hang over symptoms from the vast amounts of Sake she had consumed.

'What am I going to do now? The president did give me, all of us really, quite  a shock. I figured at this point I'd still be a bit embarrassed, but for some reason I'm not.'

She once again thought of the unintended fall, and subsequent landing on Tokiya...'I guess I should call him that, at least in my own mind. At that time everything was still new to me, but his words then were quite unlike him.' (Giggle)

'He did look adorable in that Piyo-Chan costume.' She thought to herself with another giggle.

"Hime-chan? You're up already?" Kyoko suddenly groaned out from her side, while still laying in bed.

Haruka looked over and realized her new found childhood friend, who she had probably woke with her giggles, was staring at her with a slight daze. The second ginger headed girl was still a bit groggy from sleep.

"Oh, I'm sorry Yoko-Chan. I didn't realize how loud I was. Do you feel ok this morning? I know last night was quite a strange night." The girl whispered to her friend.

Kyoko sat up slowly, waiting to see if perhaps her head would swim, but after a moment she nodded her head. "It was quite a fun experience wasn't it? I'm actually feeling quite fine. Surprisingly good actually."

"Mou, you can stop whispering now. I can't sleep much more anyway. Oy Tomo-chan, I know you're awake too. Why don't you quit playing possum and join the rest of us in the land of the living?" Kanae said from her place on the second bed, beside Kyoko's sitting figure.

"You caught me Moko-chan. I was hoping to see how long it would take to either fall back asleep, or for someone to wake up feeling like shit. But looking at everyone, it seems like our tolerance was better than I expected. That's good to know, at least now I won't feel guilty having more drinking nights with friends." The red head replied mischievously.

The other three girls looked at her and all thought the same thing.

'You're kidding right?'

"So about last night, anyone have anything they'd like to say? Our plans went off rather well. I'm surprised at the fact that no one has died of mortification yet." Tomo smirked after some pointed looks were made.