Sofia The Brave

Sofia's POV

Tengena. Bakit ganito pwesto namin ni louis? Medyo nakatagilid ako tapos nakayakap pamula likod ko hanggang tyan ung kamay nya. (Gets nyo?) Basta un. At ako naman nakasandal lang sa kanya? Watda. Ano toooooo?!?!? Ay nakoooo. Haysssss.

"Hahahahahhaha!!" Ako "Haha! Why are you laughing?" Louis "Its because of the way the zombies are eating people. I think its funny." "Oh really? Me too."

Me too? Pake ko. Bakit ba? Hard na kung hard, bitrr na kung bitter, basta may hindi tama.

Natapos na ung movie then habang pinapatay and inaayos ko ung tv nag salita si yani..

"So guys, where would you be sleeping?" Yani "Uhm, i'd sleep in your room--but hey! Don't think something not right. I'd sleep on the floor. Or on the couch if there's any." Liam "Ok. That would do." Trish "Yeees!! Its time to sleep! Atlaaaaast!!!" Zayn

Tapos si chas at harry umalis ng magka holding hands---HUWAAAAT?? MAGKAHOLDING HANDSSS?!!?! Shuskofoh. Nako, chas, ingat ingat ka. Andali nila ma fall. Ganun din kasi umalis sina zayn, trish, yani, at liam. Si kirs naman at niall magkahiwalay. Ano to? May awkwardness? PBB teens?!! Hala. Ilang oras plang fallen for each other agad??!! Nako po. Si louis naman, nilagay ung kamay nya sa may bewang ko. Oh may gad. Di to tama. Kunwari na lang natisod ako para matanggal ung kapit nya.

"Ow!" "Hey, are you alright?" "Yeh I'm okay" "Can you walk? I could help you if you want?" "NOOO! I..i.. I mean no need. Thanks"

Oh my. Muntikan na yun ahh.

Pagpasok namin sa kwartoo...

Louis' POV

We're gonna sleep together that's all. Wait what!! We're gonna sleep together in one cold, dark room? No. No. No. No louis, you're just gonna sleep with her.

"I could sleep on the couch" "No louis, you sleep on the bed coz you're a super famous and busy person that's why you need to be comfortable whenever you sleep."

Wow, she said my name. And its cute. She wants me comforted, that's sweet.

"No its ok.. You know, i used to sleep in the van during tours that's why i can possibly sleep on the couch. And, I insist." "Alright, if that's what you want."

She hopped on her bed and immediately fall asleep. She's so beautiful. I can't sleep now. I think i have an insomnia going on tonight. *sigh*

Sofia's POV

Nag tulog tulogan ako. Aba, effective, humiga na sya sa couch at natulog. Pero bago un, nakita ko syang titigan ako tas naka smile. Dafuq. What's the meaning of that? Nakoooo. Di ako makakatulog neto. Di ako snay na may lalaki sa bhay. Kami lang kasi 5 dito simula ng mag college kami kaya ayun. Wla tlga andito kundi kami lang.

Umupo ako sa kama tsaka tumayo. Syempre che check ko muna kung tulog na sya. Kaya tinignan ko. Aba, tulog nga, and ang gwa--teka sandali, diba, eto ung babakla bakla?? Haluhh. Never in a hudred thousand years. Bakla? Psh. Bakla nga to.

Bumaba ako ako papuntang sala. Umupo ako sa couch, humiga, dumapa, nagpagulong gulong, nagpakalaglag sa sahig, tumayo, umupo sa couch ulit, nagpagulong gulong sa couch at biglang..

"Hey" "Huh? Ah, niall?" "Yah, what are you doing there?" "Uh, nothing, i just can't sleep with boys around the house. I'm not used to it because we chose to be independent after high school gradution." "Oh, i can't sleep too." "Why?" "Nothing important." "Kirsten" "What?!! No, i wasn't thinking about her. I didn't stared at her face while sleeping. I don't even like her"

Bang! Sapul ka ngayon monggoloid, ay este niall. Na buking ka ng di mo napapansin kaya tinaasan ko lang sya ng kilay at ngumiti ng nakakaloko.

"*sigh* alright. I think, she's beautiful" "Okay" "That's it? You're not gonna interview me about my feelings for her?" "Nah, i already know what you'll say. I can read minds" "What the-- you can?" "Phsycology. And i also know that you went down here to grab something to eat while thinking about her right?" "Yeh. But since i saw you here, i wanted to tell you something" "Continue?"

Louis' POV

I see her get out of the room and saw her with niall on the couch talking.

"Louis. He likes you. But be careful. He's a playboy. Just a little bit. Not like harry but anyway, be careful on falling for him. You don't wanna know what might happen" "I'll never fall--" "NO ITS NOT TRUE!" Louis "*gasp*!" Sofia "Louis?" Niall "Are you seriously gonna believe in him? You don't know me Sofia. Don't judge me right away" me

I walked across the living room and got out of the house. I ran until i reached a park and i saw a pond. I walked near it and sat on the bank. I pulled my hair and sighed heavily. I can't believe Niall would do that. I mean, yes i'm kind of a playboy but there's something different with sofia. One thing eleanor didn't have. Yes i loved El so much but she broke my heart. She didn't believe that i was loyal to her. And she's moving on little by little but i can't. I broke a tear at the memory of Eleanor. I closed my eyes and breathed deeply. The someone put a hand on my shoulder. I looked at my left to see sofia. I didn't know she already sat beside me.

"Hey" sofia ".." "Sorry." *sigh* "I didn't seriously believed in niall. I just certainly don't fall for anybody. I know i would be hurt, and don't want that to happen. And i don't believe you love me? Because probably, people can't fall in love with another person just in 3 hours right? I shouldn't be afraid of falling inlove but i can't convince myself not to. That's why people think i'm mean. Well, i am mean. I'm mean because the best way to protect my heart is to pretwnd i don't have one. That's the only way. I see in your eyes you're telling me that you wouldn't harm me. That you saw something different in me that's why you try to fall for me. But you shouldn't try. You don't seek for love, it would find you someday. I'm sorry louis, i still can't give the same love you're giving me. But maybe, maybe I like you."

(Now playing: she's not afraid) Wow. She realy said that? She likes me.

I didn't have an answer. I was speechless.

I looked at her the same way she did. And at a sudden moment...

We kissed

But she wasn't moving. I parted from thw kiss and saw her staring at a distance, at nowhere. What did i do?!!?! I kissed her, of course she was shocked. She didn't knoq i would do that. I--

"You.. You.. You stole my first kiss." WAIT WHAAAAT?!!?! that was her first? (Now playing: last first kiss)

Will you spell awkward for me? Oh sh!t. D@mn! What did i do??

"You stole my first kiss." "Sorry i didn't mean to. I thought you--"

The fuck is she doing? She's KISSING ME NOW?? What's wrong with her?? But anyway, she already parted from it.

"Do you know you what you've just done?" Me "What?!!?!" "You kissed me. It was your initiative this time." Then she blushed and looked down playing with her thumbs. It was cute. "There's something different about you sofia. That makes me fall for you." Then she smiled.

I stood up and layed my open hand for her. She grabbed it and pulled me down. Then we rolled until i found out she was on top of me smiling. "I like you louis" "I like you too sofia" Then she stood up. She tried to lift me but i was making myself heavy so she gave up. I stood and she suddenly hugged me. It was a warm, tight, but yet a sweet hug for me.

"You like cuddling? I do" Sofia "I like it more than kissing" me

Then we walked to the house hand in hand. It was the happiest moment i had since el broke up with me. Well, nevermind her, i'm sure she'll completely move on soon.