Significant Other

Sofia's POV

Grabeee. Ang sayaaaa. Haha. Di ko akalain ganun kakulit at kasaya makasama ang One Direction. No wonder kaya sobra kung mag fangirl ung tatlo.

Sa ngayon, pauwi na kami. Andito na kami sa may parking lot.

And..

Oh lawd..

Shocks..

Ung puso ko..

Natanggal..

De joke lang..

Parang matatanggal pa lang naman..

Ung...

Louis' POV

This day is so fun! I wish they don't have classes today so we can bond more. They were so happy. Good thing they are, coz we planned this to give back to them--for keeping us company and hiding us from medias. I love this life. Being out of the spotlight for a while, hanging out with some new friends, forgetting everything that's happening outside-and finding a new love.

Speaking of love.. Sofia.. She was so happy. I'm glad she is. That smile, it makes her more beautiful everytime she shows it. I wish--

"Hey Lou!"

Dug dug.. Dug dug.. Dug dug.. Dug dug..

She.. She..

She's hugging me..

Well fvck.

I didn't know she has this too much impact on me..

"Louis. Thank you. Thank you for this. I'm so happy" she said while still hugging me.

... I hugged her back ...

Then she let go..

...

Then she..

...

She..

She kissed me on my cheek..

It was not that long but she kissed me.

It was not on my lips but she kissed me..

Sure we already kissed like, 2 times.. But that kiss was just like a peck on our lips..

But this kiss.. It was something special for me.. She's smiling while she did it.. And she was so happy..

"Louis?"

I wish she could do this to me everytime..

"Louisssss?!"

This day is indeed special..

"LOUIS!!"

I think we should do this more often..

"LOUIS FUCKIN FREAKIN TOMLINSOOOON!!"

Then I snapped out of my thoughts and walked towards them at the car. Oh sh!t. I didn't notice them calling me. And worse--

"What the hell are you doing there standing and smiling like an idiot?" Harry said.

What the fuck is he talking about? Oh.. I'm smiling like an idiot?

"Shut up fucking bastard.. I smile but I never looked like an idiot. I'm too handsome to look like one.." I told harry while getting in the car.

"Whoah. Too much confidence huh? Still, I'm the most handsome among us" he said as we sat at the back.

"Really? You? Handsome? What are you talking about? That freakin dimples of yours?" I said