Painful Memories

Yanina's POV

Grabe ang daming nangyari nitong mga nakaraang araw. Nong Sabado concert, tapos may kumidnap pa saamin at ang kumidnap pala ay One Direction tapos tinanong pa nila kung pwede pa namin sila tulungan na tumakas at manirahan sa bahay namin. TAPOS HINAKIKAN PA AKO SI LIAM THE EFFIN PAYNE FIRST KISS KO PA NAMAN YON LIKE BEST KISS EVAHHHH...

Nong Linggo naman- wala naman masyadong mangyari nong Linggo eh kaya Monday na tayo.

Nong kahapon naman pumunta yung letcheng magkapatid na yon dito sa bahay namin na nauwi sa sabunutan ni Kirst at Allison tapos nabubugan pa paa ni Kirsten tapos ginamot ni niall tapos sinabi pa ni Kirst na ano nga ba yun? Ahh sinundan daw siya ni Niall sa banyo? Btw tatanongin ko nalang si Niall tungkol don sa thing na yon.

Anyway, di ko parin gets kung bakit ako hinalikan ni Liam eh? May girlfriend na siya tapos magagawa niya yon? I don't get it!! Di kaya-? Nah imagination ko lang ata yun eh. Tsaka paano siya magkakagusto saakin kung ganito itsura ko? Isang matabang (hindi naman masyadong mataba mga 5 or 10% pang naman) nobody sa mata niya at directioner lang? 'Oo nga eh tapos ang pangit mo pa' sabi ng subconscious ko.

"Oh shut up!"sigaw ko.

"Who?"tanong ni Niall habang nagluluto. Ay nakalimutan ko nandito pala siya.

"Nothing"sabi ko naman. Nandito ako ngayon nakaupo sa counter habang tinutulungan siya.

"Sooo... what's the deal between you and Kirsten?"tanong ko sakanya.

"What?what deal?"sabi niya na parang nagmamadal. Pshh pakipot pa si kuya eh.

"I'm the one asking don't answer me in a question too! Anyway, you know what I'm talking about. She said that you ran to her in the bathroom. What was that about?"tanong ko na parang gusto kong malaman lahat.

"WHAT?! SHE SAID THAT?!"tanong niya ng malaki ung mata.

"Again... I TOLD YOU NOT TO ANSWER ME IN A QUESTION and yes, yes she said that. So? What was that for?"tanong ko habang hinihiwa yung bawang.

"Look, if I tell you promise me you won't say it to her? I want to be the one saying this to her ok?"pagmamakaawa niya.

"Alright, I promise"sabi ko.

---------

Kumakain ka kami ngayon ang complete silence lang talaga. Gosh!! Nakakabingi!!

"So... Yanina I was just wondering if well uhmm... can I m-meet your parents?"bulong ni Liam saakin habang sumusubo. Nangpagkasabi niya non bigla akong natulala...

*flashback(kahit hindi friday)*

"So Yanina, how was school today?" Tanong ng stepmom ko habang naglilipstick at si daddy naman nagddrive.

"Ok lang naman"sagot ko ng parang walang pakialam

"Oh Yanina... kailan ka ba matututo rumispeto sa mom mo?"tanong ni dad habang lumiko.

"SHE ISN'T MY MOM DAD! IF ONLY YOU WERE KIND TO MY R E A L MOTHER EDI SANA RERESPETUHIN KO PA SIYA KESA DITO SA KABIT MONG WALANG GINAWA KUNDI MAG MAKE UP!! "sigaw ko kay dad.

"HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT TO YOUR MOTHER YANINA? AT HOW DARE YOU NA PAGSALITAAN AKO NG GANYAN? HINDI KITA TINURUAN NG GANYAN!!"sigaw naman niya pabalik.

"I TOLD YOU SHE ISN- " bago ko pa tapusin ang sasabihin ko...

"JACK! LOOKOUT! "sigaw ng stepmom ko then...

BOGSHHHH!!! Bumanga kami sa puno at narinig ko yung mga tao na nag sisigawan at yun ang huli kong narinig bago ako mawalan ng malay.

*end of flashback*

"Hey Yanina you alright?"tanong ni Liam habang winiwave yung kamay niya sa harap ng mukha ko.

"Excuse me"sabi ko sabay tayo sa upuan at tumakbo pataas sa kwarto ko. Biglang may naramdaman akong basa sa pisngi ko. Shet umiiyak ba ako? Sabi ko hindi na ako iiyak kapag naaalala ko yung mga nangyari pero- wala eh mahina ako sila ang weakness ko besides 1D.

Pagkadating ko sa kwarto sinarado ko yung pinto at dumuretso sa kama at umiyak. Well, this is the worst day... yet

Liam's POV

"Excuse me"she said then ran upstairs. Oh shit! What did I do? I excused myself from them then ran after her.

When I reached her door, I hear a sobbing. Is she crying? Well f*uck! The hell did I said that made her cry? I knocked on her door slightly then went inside. When I got in, I saw her on her bed her head in her knees ang her arms are wrapped around her legs. She's shaking.

"Why did you even knock when you're just going to go in anyway?"she said in between sobs. Well someone's not in a good mood!

"Hey, if it's something about what I said I'm sorry okay? I never meant to make you cry"I said slowkly while walking to her bed then seating next to her. I held her chin and lifted her chin so she can look at me. When I saw her face her eyes are bloodshot and her cheeks are wet from all that crying. A tear is falling then I wiped it before it falls. Her cheeks flush then she smiled, now that's what I wanna see.

"What ever it is you can tell me okay?"I said quietly. "Do you want to talk about it?"

She nods.

I wrapped my arms around her and rested my head on the headboard. She did the same.

"So, what about your parents?"I asked

"Well, when I was 12, my parents divorced because of my father. He was always hurting my mother even if he knew I was there. He called my mom useless, piece of sh*t- "she paused there then she cried. I hugged her tighter then she continues.

"And any negative words in the world because he was always drinking. One day, my mom heard that he has another women and she's pregnant. Then my mom told me they were getting divorced and forced me to come with him even if I didn't want to. She told me that if I went with him it would change him. I had no choice. Days passed then it did changed him. He never drank anymore and he actually cared for me"she laughed bitterly(I don't know if this is even a word soooo)

"Then that one day, that one tragic day of my life happened. My dad and I were fighting because he said that I should respect my NEW mother then I told him that she isn't my mom and never will be. The only mom I can accept is Theresa, my old mom. Then that's the time the car just hit the tree and- " she didn't finish it instead she cried harder and louder. I hate seeing her this way. If only I didn't asked her that question she wouldn't be crying like this. I hate it when I'm the one that's making her cry... I love her

"Hey, it's okay if you don't finish it I understand"I said almost like a whisper

"No... no it's ok, really"she said while wiping her tears

"You sure?"I asked, worried

"Yeah"she answered then I let her.

"And then the last thing I heard was people screaming for help or something. Then when I woke up, I was in the hospital and luckily the doctor said that I dont have many wounds and I was lucky then I asked him about how was my dad then his face saddens and I already knew what that meant. The doctor shook his head then said "I'm sorry Ms. Villanueva but both of your parents a-are dead" he said then walked out of the room. I cried for hours that day until my aunt came in and took care of me. She was the only family I have. All of my cousins are in London, Australia, Vegas and God knows where. They just send me money every month for my needs but that wasn't enough for me, I felt like I was missing something until I realized that that something is Family" Wow. I never knew how tragic her childhood was. After she finished her story she rest her head on my chest then cried. Now that I know her childhood story, it makes me want to know her more. And this day, this day is when I realized... I should follow my heart.