LoFia Fever

Sofia's POV

Ay gosh. Sunday nga pla ngayonnnn.. Bakeeeet?!!? Abay banal ako no! Nagsisimba ko tuwing sunday, duhh. Ay tanga. Kasama ko nga pala one direction. Tsk tsk. Gaga. Pano ka magsisimba eh bubuntot sayo yang bakla ay este si louis-almost-boyfriend mo ha?

Ay oo nga. Can't believe mag siskip ako ng mass para sa kanya hmp!

Mag grocery ka na lang. Tutal mauubos na laman ng ref nio

Shungangers, ubos na nga! Inubos ni Niall

Hayys. Ok bye! *conscience out*

Huuh? Kinausap ko ung konsensya ko? Watdapackingsheat.

"AAAAAAAAA!!" Ako

(Nasa sala nga pla kami ngayon. Sorry nakalimutan ko haha)

At ayun nagtingin sakin lahat. Center of attraction-- ay este attention pla ampeg ko. Mwahahahha.

"Makatingin kayo wagas? Ano? Nakapatay ako??" Ako

"Uhh. We can't understand." Zayn

Ayy. Oo nga pla. Ang hirap naman ienglish nun. Shet XD ok lets try.

"Uhm. I mean, why are you guys looking at me like i killed someone??" Ako

"Oh, because of your ear-deafening scream?" Liam

"Oh sorry 'bout that. Anyway, its Sunday today, and its our routine to--" ay teka, baka naman makonsensya pa sila na di kami makakasimba dahil sa kanila

"To what?" Louis

"To.. To buy groceries." Ay nice, nakaisip agad ako hehe.

"Oh, can I come Chass? Puhleaase?" Harry.. Aba nagpacute pa ang cute.

"Me too Sofia" Louis

"Ok, you guys Chas, Harry, Louis, and Sofia buy groceries, while the rest of us maybe, uhm.. Clran the house?" Yani

"Okay." Liam

"Good idea" Zayn

"Lets go?" Trish

Aba ayun sila, nagtakbuhan papuntang kwarto. At akih pasimuno ng lahat naiwan dito. Tsk tsk. May holding hands session while running pang naganap. Haha

Pero di ko namalayan-- pagtalikod ko...

Oh. My. Gad.

NMagkaharap lang kami ni louis!! Shet. As in face to face. 2 inches apart lang ung mukha namin pero you know. Di naman ako katangkaran na halos baba lang nya ung level ng lips ko. Shet. Anudaw?? Lips? Tengene. Wag ngayon sofia. Sunday ehh. Ang awkward magsalita, parang anytime kahit anung galaw ko magkakadikit at magkakadikit ung mukha namin.

Louis' POV

(Now playing: Irresistible.. Ayiee keleg keleg)

Her kissable lips, just at the level of my chin. Her breath. Hot yet sweet. Her soft, delicate skin that i would always wanna touch. And her eyes. Those beautiful, precious, irresistible eyes of hers.

I held her cheek while smiling, saying:

"Too much spiritual, aren't you?"

She chuckled, parted a little, and looked down playing with her thumbs. I know she's nervous. She does that only when she's nervous. But why? Nervous of what? Of what i did? Nervous of who? Nervous of me? Sometimes i don't understand what's going on with her. Still don't know her that much, but i like her. I do.

"Uhm.. We better get ready" sofia

"Oh yeah, yeah" me

We walked to her room and decided she'll go bathe first. WHAAAT?!!?! Of course i don't want to do that! Even if i like her, i wouldn't want to go bath with her. No. I'll give her respect of course.

Whule waiting for her to finish, i went around her room and examined it. I saw a pendant on her desk beside her bed. (Ung pendant na may pic sa loob? U know dat??? Heart shaped sya. Gold.. Nice manyaman.) I got it and opened it to see her picture alone and the other half, a pic of her mom and dad. How sweet. But before i could put it back, it fell from my hands. I hate my clumsiness. I leaned down to get it from under her bed. Before i could get it, i saw a letter just beside the pendant. Hmm. Is it fate? That the pendant fell and i saw this letter? Oh nevermind.

I got the letter and opened it. It says:

July 10, 2011

My dear child,

How are you sofia? I hope you're doing fine with your friends. We left you together with Trish, Chas, Yani, and Kirs because we want you to learn to be independent like you wanted to. We're doing fine here in UK sweetie. Oh, and your dad misses you so much like i do. Its already thirteen days before your birthday this year. I will call you on your birthday. I know there's already social network sites that can easily bring my message to you but this is your first letter from us so we want it to be special. We love you baby, as soon as you have your own work you could go here in the UK and stay with us. We love you my only child. Mom and dad loves you so much always and forever. Hope you have a good time with your friends. Remember to study well for your future. We love you hun. Hugs and kisses from mom and dad.

Love, mom and dad

Wow. A very special letter from her parents. And they're in UK. I hope i would meet them someday.

I put the letter on top of her desk together with the pendant. Then she called from the bathroom.

"Uhm lou? Would you mind going out for a while? I just need to get dressed."

"Yeh yeh, sure! I won't mind"

I went out of the room and sat outside the door. July 10, 13 days more for her birthday. Ok, i got the date. Hmm. Oh my god. Its July 10 today! Wtf?!! What to give her? A puppy? Wait, does she even like dogs? Hmm. A ring? Nah, too early for it. A necklace? Too cliché. A bracelet? Hmm. Nope, too friendly because i like her. What about a prank?? Haha! I like pranks. No no no. She might get mad on her birthday. What do i give, what do i give?? Ugghh.

"Hey lou."

What should i give her?

"Lou."

Too much gifts racing through my mind. Is it even christmas?

"Louis?"

Ugggghh!!

"WHAT SHOULD I GIVE HER?!!"

"HEY LOUIS! What are you talkin about?"

Wait whaaaaat!! Did i just say the things in my mind?? Oh damn! She might have heard it.

"Hey uhmm. Uhh. Nothing? Are you finished??"

Psh. How nice. Changing the topic.

"Uhh. Yeah."

"Ok." Then i went in the room

Sofia's POV

What should i give her?? Ano daw. Give?? Her??.. Sino? Haaay. Ah basta. nevermind.

A/N: October 10 po talaga ang birthday ni Sofia sa story...xx