Chapter 1

Hullo! Bobbie here :) collaborated on this Harry Potter/Percy Jackson crossover w/@Winter3wolf4! Credits to her for the idea :D Updating every Thursday! And if anyone asks, the summer in Half Blood Prince and Trials of Apollo never happened 👀

Harry's point of view

Okay, so... if anyone asks, this whole incident was my mate, Ron's fault. Not me. Or else, I will literally turn you into a naked mole rat. Got it? Okay. Good. Now let's get on with this story!

My friends(Ron, Hermione, Luna, Neville, Ginny) and I went on a vacation to New York for the summer. We decided it would be good for us to get away from all the stress of Voldemort returning and all that. Plus, it was just in time for my 16th birthday! But anyway, Mr. Weasley dropped us off at the hotel so we could rest after several hours in the plane. I've never been in a hotel; the Dursleys never took me along in their vacations. The most luxurious thing I ever had is my cozy 4-poster bed back in the Gryffindor dorm in Hogwarts. We booked out 3 rooms for six of us; and each of them had 2 beds. We quickly decided our roommates... me with Ron, Hermione with Ginny, and Neville with Luna. The room was quickly the most fanciest thing I've ever been to; with two twin beds, nightstands, and comfy armchairs in each room. It was so uncomfortably neat; the hazard of staying in a muggle hotel.

We napped for 2 hours; and went back to sleep after supper. I don't know what was wrong with me! I'm so sleepy in the morning! My friends says it's jet lag; whatever that is.

Anyway, the next day, we went out and explored New York. We were going to-no, trying  to-get to Georgetown Cupcake bakery down in Mercer Street.(A/N YESS! This is a real place in New York; definitely go visit there if you have the chance. Brings back so many memories❤️) We took a few twists and turns with Hermione leading; nothing could possibly  go wrong, right?!

WRONG.

The gang somehow ended up in a dark, old alleyway. The place gave me the creeps. We were lost. Even Hermione didn't know where to go! 

Oh, Merlin's beard, I thought.

"Well," Ginny said. "Let's just go out of this place and call a cab, maybe?"

The others, including me, nodded reluctantly. None of us liked this place.

We turned back and walked the other way, but there was something in our way.

A dead end.

Of course, all of us were terrified; the exit just sealed like it had never been there! But, but, we kept our cool and wandered around the alleyway, casting unlocking spells like Alohomora, looking for an exit. 

Most of us were running out hope when a girl's voice called out behind us.

"Hey, you people! Are you lost?"

I turned and saw a tan girl with curly blonde hair and stormy grey eyes standing in front of another girl with a messy haircut.

"Er, yes, we are lost," Ron replied.

"Oh. Then, okay. What are you doing in there?" The girl with the messy brown haircut asked.

"Er-well-um-let's get out of here, guys!" Ginny said quickly. We scrambled out of that alleyway and joined the girls.

"Where were you trying to go to, anyway?"

"The Georgetown Cupcake bakery."

"Oh. Well, we were just going there! You can come with us," said the messy girl.

We followed them in silence as we approached the bakery.

"Do you think they're actually...?" The blonde girl murmured to the messy girl.

"I don't know," she murmured back. "Maybe?..."

At this point, I was so confused. We're what? Who are they? How did they open the entrance in the alleyway?

We bought some cupcakes for each of us; they looked very tempting, with creamy frosting and little fondant decorations.

We exited the bakery and said our thanks to the girls.

"Er-thank you for your guidance," I said.

"You're very welcome." The blonde girl said.

They started to walk away, when Hermione yelled. "Wait! What are your names?"

The blonde girl and the messy girl exchanged looks and made a silent understanding.

"I'm afraid we cannot tell you that, until we know more." The blonde girl said. They took one more glance at us, then left.

Ahhh! Thanks for reading this! Credits to @Winter3wolf4  for creating the idea with me! By the way, me and Winter are planning to make this a series; tell us what you think in the comments! Thanks for reading again! :D