Chapter 6

Eheh. I am vERY disorganized. Please send help. Btw shoutout to MelanyUltraFangirl for being an amazhang reader :>

Percy POV

"Harry! What are you doing here?" I whisper-shouted as I made my way to him in front of the Big House. His green eyes behind those lenses widened a little bit in surprise.

"What are you doing here?!"

"I asked first!" I pouted.

"I'm—er—just taking a night stroll,"

"With all your stuff?"

"Er—yeah?"

"Well, go back to the Big House! The harpies are going to come and eat you anytime soon!"

For a second, a panicked look flashed across his face. But then it seemed like he changed his mind about even considering going back.

"Well, what are you doing here, then? Huh? Won't the harpies eat you too?"

"I- well," I thought for a moment "I'm going to rescue my girlfriend! Now you! What are you really doing out here?"

"Well, I'm going to rescue my girlfriend and best friend!"

We stopped and stared at each other for a second.

"All right, I guess you can come, but we need to hurry, the harpies are probably gonna find us soon..." I muttered.

He nodded and we crept out into the borders of Camp Half-Blood, where Dreamcatcher was docked. Suddenly, I heard a rustle. I quickly turned around and was about to uncap riptide when a voice whispered into my ear.

"Boo."

"Ah!" I yelped.

"Hee-hee!" Leo chuckled softly.

"Trynna run away, huh? Well, I'm afraid we can't let you do that." Piper said.

Harry and I groaned.

"—We're going with you." Hazel said next to Frank.

"Yeah." Jason agreed.

"Mhm." Nico muttered next to Will.

"Same here," said Ron, gesturing towards him, Neville, and Luna.

"So... yeah. Let's get on to the ship before the harpies catch us! I left a note saying we're... uh, going to finish some... unfinished business." Leo said with a mischievous grin as he led us to the Dreamcatcher. Then, suddenly, out of nowhere, a screechy voice spoke up.

"Demigods! Stray demigods for meal! Yummy demigods!" A harpy screeched.

"Well, that blows our cover." I muttered. "Run?"

"Run!" Neville exclaimed.

We sprinted towards the ship, the harpies advancing on us. As we hurriedly climbed the ladder, Leo was the first, and as soon as he got on the deck, he ran to the helm and the ship started to rise.

SIKE! IT'S NOT THE END OF THE CHAPTER, IM NOT THAT CRUEL(or am I?)!! HAHAHA!

Percy POV

"Eep!" I squealed as the ship lifted up into the sky, harpies far below. With me still dangling on the ladder.

"Percy! Hurry up!" Jason yelled as he extended his hand toward me. I took it, but the only made me dangle even more. I tried to regain my balance, but then...

My hand slipped from the ladder, sending me flying down the air.

"AHHHHHHH!" I screamed.

But then, I felt a little tug on my shirt to see a...
...giant eagle above me, clutching the back of my shirt so I wouldn't fall.

"Oh... wow... thanks Frank." I said to it.

The eagle screeched softly in response.

As we got up to the ship, I ignored all my friends and wizards teasing me for falling off the ship and made my way into my cabin.

I liked it. I had light blue walls, with a blue dreamcatcher dangling over my bright blue bed. A light blue desk was next to it, with blue pencils, blue eraser, blue... everything! I headed to the nearest boys' bathroom and started to brush my teeth. There was a cabinet full of toothbrushes with a toothpaste dispenser on the sink. I, of course, picked the blue toothbrush.

After I finished, I went back to my cabin and as soon as my head hit the pillow, I fell asleep.
The dreams were horrifying.

I could see Annabeth hanging with thick, black chains on her wrist as a hooded figure holding a wand was shouting things.

"Crucio!"

Annabeth screamed as various nasty cuts and bruises started to sear into her skin.
I wanted to call out. I wanted to get my Annabeth out of there. But I couldn't, my muscles and my voice seemed to not work.

The figure laughed.

"Arrow, you can do the rest."

"Y-yes, my Lord."

A masked person, most likely a girl, with a ginger braid sticking out of the hood walked out of the shadows. She had bright green eyes that reminded me much of Harry, and bright ginger hair. She had a silver belt with a blue gem on it, double swords sheathed on each side. A light blue bow was slung over her back and a quiver full of blue arrows. She was wearing that black assassin outfit.

As 'Arrow', he called her, unsheathed her double blades, her eyes suddenly widened.

"My Lord, there seems to be an unwanted presence here."

"Impossible."

"It is possible. Demigods have the ability to have a glimpse at the present, past... for some, even the future."

"Hmm... then where is the presence? I see nothing."

Arrow's eyes slowly moved to the exact spot where I was standing.

"It's right over there."

Then, faster than I could see, she had wielded her bow and nocked an arrow. It was pointed at my heart as she released.

I went to archery class in my hotel today. I practiced for about 2 hrs and I scored 7 bull's eyes! Very fun.