Chapter 2: A Messy Intro

Slanted words mean thought

Bold words mean talking

-----------------------------

3rd POV
-------

-8:32 am-

The sun was glowing brighter as the school day began. Chattering and laughter can be heard across the room. The teacher,Ms. Puffy, had just barged in the room like it was her house.

Ms. Puffy- ALRIGHT YOU LITTLE GREMLINS! SHUT UP BEFORE I GIVE MORE HOMEWORK.

Everyone shut up, because it was a beautiful Wednesday and they didn't want extra homework.

Ms.Puffy- Alright kids today we have a new student. Please be nice or whatever. I don't get paid enough for this.

She muttered that last part under her breath, but is still a little audible. As she walked over the door everyone was thinking about who this new student was.

Of course half of the girls wanted a cute or hot dude, while the boys wanted a hot chick to walk through that door. When Ms Puffy opened the door they did not get what they expected.

A short, little,skinny,pale boy wearing a turquoise hoodie and a white skirt. He had messy brunette hair that was pointed a little upwards. Dark red glasses that was sliding off the bridge of his nose. He seemed to be looking down all nervously playing with the strings of his hoodie as he stood infront of the class.

Ms. Puffy- Well, go ahead and introduce yourself.

Darryl- H-hi I'm Darryl, it's nice to meet you all, I hope we can be friends.

The boy was very quiet and didn't look up from the floor once.

Ms. Puffy- Alright Darryl thank you for that short intro. There is a seat in the middle. It's infront of Zak. Zak can you raise your please raise your hand?

An annoyed Zak raised his hand. Right before Darryl was about to leave to his new desk Ms. Puffy had one more thing to say.

Ms. Puffy- Also Zak, can you give Darryl a tour around the school. Thanks.

Zak got up quickly, the chair making an annoying screech, and slammed his hands on the table.

Zak- THIS IS SO UNFAIR, WHY DO I HAVE TO SHOW THIS LOSER AROUND *points at Darryl*!!!!

Ms. Puffy didn't even say anything. She told Darryl to go sit down and went back to teaching.

As Darryl was walking towards his new desk he got odd stares and disgusting looks. As he was coming closer to an annoyed and pissed Zak, a kid who sat right infront of his new desk stuck his leg out and tripped Darryl.

Kid 1- Opps~

Darryl fell on the floor. Everyone one was pointing and laughing. Darryl's face turned red from embarrassment and got up quickly. He sat down at his and tried to pay attention. There was a lot of muttering and Darryl was getting a lot of attention. Darryl tried not to mind it but it was getting distracted.

Zak- Ugh why do I have to show him around. ALSO WHY DOES HE HAVE TO SIT INFRONT OF ME!! This is so unfair.

Zak's facial expression was changing to an even more pissed off face. As you can see Zak is annoyed by this kid.

Zak is a 17 year old junior. He is a popular kid and is on the football team. He is friends with the two most popular kids Clay and Dave. The two might have their own groups and hate each other a little but Zak always finds a way to stop their arguments. Zak spent most of his time with Clay's group but felt more connected with Dave. Dave was almost like a brother to Zak. Yeah they look like they hate each other, but they are really soft towards each other behind the scenes.

Zak was also given a nickname, skeppy. People thought that he was given the name Skeppy because of how he hated Jif peanut butter and liked Skippy, but really it was just a rumor Nick, a friend of Clay and is on the football team, started. Skeppy was just Zak's Minecraft name, but everyone calls him skeppy now.

Zak was soon pulled away from his thoughts by the loud obnoxious bell, indicating that class ended.

Zak got up from his chair and started walking towards the door. Darryl also got up and went towards the door. Once in the hallway Darryl grabbed a piece of paper from his backpack to see what his next class was. As the two boys parted ways, they both take a breath.

This was gonna be a long day.

-----------------------------

Thanks for reading, you probably won't get this many updates that fast, but I will try. Hopefully you guys are enjoying the story. Anyways stay safe, eat, drink water,sleep, and talk to someone if you need to. I'm always here if anyone need to talk. You are loved and cared for. Love you guys byyyyyyy :3