Chapter 5: Lesson Taught

⚠️ Trigger WARNING ⚠️

-f-slur (censored)
-cursing (censored)
- Physical Abuse
-blood

Please tell me of I'm missing a tw thank you :3

-----------------------------

Darryl's POV
-------------

-5:00 pm-

I woke up to some unpleasant yelling. I couldn't tell who it was or what they were saying, but I wanted to go back to sleep.

I sat up rubbing the tiredness off my eyes. Darn it, I slept with my glasses on.

I then hear yelling and glass smashing. I hear it again and I could hear the word more clearly now that I'm more awake. Oh no..... It's my father. He was screaming my name and telling me to go down there.

I then hear loud footsteps coming up the stairs and to my door. I'm doomed.

Darryl's father- DON'T YOU HEAR ME CALLING YOUR NAME YOU *f-slur*! I SAID GET YOUR A** OVER HEAR! YOU'RE IN BIG TROUBLE NOW!!!

He bangs ony door five times. I start to hide in my tiny closet. As much as I hate tiny spaces it made me feel safe, from my father.

He opens the door aggressively. I cover my mouth and try not cry loudly. Unfortunately, he heard my whimpers. He opened the closet door and I face him.

His hair was messed up, he looked pale, and very drunk.

3rd POV
--------

Darryl's father pulled Darryl's hair and started dragging him downstairs. Darryl was crying all the way down.

Darryl's father- SHUT THE F**K UP! YOU'RE SO ANNOYING!YOUR MOTHER TOLD ME WHAT HAPPENED AND I AM NOT PUTTING UP WITH YOU S**T! DON'T YOU DARE LIE TO ME, YOUR MOTHER, OR GRANDFATHER! YOU KNOW THE CONSEQUENCES!

Darryl was then pushed on to the ground. He was then pulled back up again by his collar and dropped to the ground.

Darryl was bleeding from his head and was getting continuously slapped, kicked, and punched, while being called homophobic slurs and other naughty words Darryl would never say in his life. After getting beaten up, Darryl was full of blood and bruises, his father left the room.

Darryl tried to get up, but was to weak. Soon, his father came back into the living room, half finished beer in his hand. He took one final sip and smashed the bottle on Darryl's head.

Then everything went black.

-----------------------------

Ok I know this was a short one but I'm sorry. Been having lots of family problems and I don't think my mental health is that great. I at least want to upload this story as much as I so I will do so to those wonderful people who actually read this book.

Alrighty then please please drink water, eat, sleep, and talk to someone if you need to. I also know my book deals with a very heavy topic, but I want this book to be a little bit about awearnes about physical or mental abuse from children. It's a very serious topic and nothing to be joked about. Please if you or someone you know is dealing with this please seek help. There are so many things to help you. I will look more into finding help but please tell someone.

I'm hear to listen and so are many others. You are loved and cared about. Bye lovelies ❤️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️.