Chapter 3: A "Lovely" Tour

Bold means talking

Slanted means thinking

⚠️ TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️

-Cursing (censored)
-f-slur (censored)
-physical violence
-blood
-----------------------------

Zak's POV
--------

-12:20 pm-

Lunch
~~~~~~~

FINALLY it's lunch time. It's one of the only times of the day I can goof of with my friends, besides nutrition time.

As always,I'm hanging out with Clay's, or Dream which is what we call him, group. This consisted of George and Nick.I know small group is you ask me, but they are chill and really popular. They are also on the football team. We hang out a lot.

Anyways, I was walking with them to our usual table I feel a tap on my shoulder. As I stopped and turned around I saw a short little skinny brunette boy standing in front of me.

When I first played my eyes on the boy in class I was disgusted. He was one of the gay *f-slur*. I knew because he was wearing a skirt. Everyone had been whispering and talking about him. He was a freak.

He looked up at me with a shy smile.

Darryl- Hey I was wondering if you can show me around the school now, as Mrs. Puffy instructed.

Of course I said yes, as I didn't want to get in trouble by Mrs. Puffy. She is one of the scariest teachers at school. It also makes it worst that she is Clay's mom.

Right before we left I turned to my friends and told them sorry and left.

~time skip 10 minutes~

3rd POV
--------

Zak-Annnnnnddd that's the music room. I think that's all of the second floor. Now we're done with this tour.

Darryl- Thank you so much Zak for showing me around. I greatly appreciate it. I hope we can hang out more as friends.

Zak chocked on air.

Zak- Friends? Friends. FRIENDS!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!! ME, FRIENDS WITH YOU!! PHAHSHAHAHhH this must be some type of joke. I WILL NEVER BE FRIENDS WITH A *F-slur*!!!! Are you some type of gay s***t who dresses up all pretty to get pleasure from other men?!!! WELL IM NOT FALLING FOR IT!!!

Zak then pushes Darryl against some lockers and bang his head on it. He starts punching him until Darryl falls on the ground, his nose bleeding and coughing up blood. Darryl had a black eye and probably bruises on his stomach. His glasses scattered on the floor Brocken.

Zak took steps back and spat at him.

Zak- DONT come near me or my friends you *f-slur*.

As Zak was walking away Darryl was on the floor crying calling for help.

He finally got the strength to get up and limp towards the nearest restroom. Darryl made his way to the bathroom and grabbed paper towels and wet them to clean his wounds and try to make his black eye better, as this wasn't his first time patching up wounds.

There was only 5 minutes left till class started and only approximately 2 hours and 30 minutes left of school.

Darryl knew he wouldn't make it through, so he got up and started making his way downstairs towards the main door of the school to go home early.

As he was walking all he could think was why had his life turned out like this.

-----------------------------

Yoooo another chapter. Sorry if it's rushed, it's kinda late for me and I was sad, bored, and listening to my favorite bad The Smiths (one of my favorite bands) and decided to make a chapter as I didn't have the energy to read any other fan fics.

Anyways have a good day, evening, night, ot whatever. Please eat, drink water, sleep, take care of yourself, and talk to someone of you need to, I'm here to listen and so are many others. Please reach out if you need help. You are loved and and cared about. Byyyyyyyyyeeeds