♡︎𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 1♡︎

Delilah's POV

“WAKE UP SIS!!!” shout Anthony while banging by his hand to the wall which next to my bedroom bed.

“I AM AWAKE ASSTHONY!” i shouted back.

“LANGUAGE!!” shouted my dad from the kitchen downstairs.

“GET DOWN HERE AND HAVE BREAKFAST YOU TWO ARE GONNA LATE!!” shouted my mother who's at the dinner table.

I get up and goes outside of my room and walk to the bathroom and wash my face and got interrupted by Anthony.

“As if those water gonna remove those pimples” he said Followed by a chuckle.

“but with a soap ofcourse it will” i say while washing my face with soap closing my eyes. Anthony pushes me aside and wash his face with water, only water. I struggled to find the sink since Anthony pushed me but still managed to wash the soap off with water.

I sit next to Anthony who's getting a sandwich and took a sip on a coffee. My father passed the bacon and i started to eat.

“so thony, how's being a journalist?” asked my father causing all of us turn our gaze to him and he choke immediately. Its getting awkward so i nudge him.

“oh uh i- am i- its cool you know articles there articles here” he stuttered and drink coffee.

look at the clock and realized its 8:30 am 30 minutes before school. I get my bag and take a sip to a tea and got up.

“Goodbye mom, Goodbye dad!” i said and rush to my skateboard and skate to the school.

Jake's POV

I breathe in admiring my charming picture infront of me. I mean who wouldn't think im not charming?  Im the one and only Jake Wyler. 

I turn my head next to the other wall and see a picture of me admiring myself earlier. See. Its just a couple minutes ago then booyah another framed picture hanging at Hugh High School.

I walk through the crowded corridor and hear the girls' "normal" cute voices calling my name while throwing their bras and panties at me.

“Jake! Its all wet!!”

“Here!!”

“Jake you're so cute!!”

Hearing that everyday is... Kinda borin' now and i have a most beautiful girl in the school Priscilla-

“Jake” a grown man voice interrupt as he throw a boxer on my face.

“Jason..” i said in a serious tone and continue walking.

Delilah's POV

I stared at Jake in disgust as he walk pass by me and my friend Trina.

“ Isn't he so cute??” Trina said.

“Nope” i said without second thoughts causing her to turn her head from Jake to me.

“why do you hate him so much?” she tilt her head and crossed her arms.

“He's too obsessed with himself, He's popular, He's a bully.” i replied.

“But he's still a cutie” she shrugs.

“ I can't believe the fact that we're Bestfriends” i said and chuckles.

I see Jake looking at us so i opened my locker to avoid eye contact

“Well Well Well!! Guys!! Let's gave Delilah and her friend a moment of silence for being.... Uh... Virgin” he said Followed by laugh causing all of the students laugh along.

He's really crossing the line. And Trina will ask me why do i hate him.

“ What's wrong being a virgin?” i stood up for Trina and me since i know she's getting out of control.

Jake look at my eyes and took a step closer. And again. And again. I hit my head on the locker and said “ow” under my breath.

Jake stands back and laugh hysterically “well this is free cum for you ” he said while pouring a milk on my hair and brushes some strand of my hair back to my ears
“maybe someday you'll get a real one” he said in a "pity" eyes while holding his laugh and left.

The amount of punch i would give to him if he's not my friend's crush.

.  . • ☆ . ° .• °:. *₊ ° . ☆.  . • ☆ . ° .• °:. *₊ ° . ☆.  . • ☆ . ° .• °:. *₊ ° . ☆.  . • ☆ . ° .• °:. *₊ ° . ☆.  . • ☆ . ° .• °:. *₊ ° . ☆.  . • ☆

Jake's POV

Reaching the destination of my locker putting my books there and closes it.

“Jakey Jakey why so blue?” Reggie said while nudging me.

I sigh and tell them.

“Ok, so its Wednesday which means we wear pink and go to see a movie to her house and do some... Things but when i go to her room i saw her with someone.. its a guy who's wearing a fucking pink coat while having sex with my girl” i finished.

They look at each other and laugh quietly.

“Where the hell did she got a guts to break up with me i mean im Jake Wyler” i spoke breaking the awkward silence. “Everyone can be this year prom queen” i finished.

“Well i smell bet!!” said Reggie grabbing a note books and pen.

“Ok Jakey Jakey bout to make a big.... Mistakey” said Austin who laugh with Reggie.

Accepting it. And took a deep breath .

“fine.”

“ok ok let's find you a prom queen” Austin said.

“lets find the ugly one so it'll be fair” Reggie added.

“what about the twins?” i said

“two sister can make one beautiful masterpiece so no im talking about the real shit bomb” Austin quote.

Something cought our eyes.

“it has to be her” Austin said

“no- NOT HER!” I shout looking at the girl.