♡︎𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 6♡︎

Delilah's POV

I grab my eyeglasses from my desk on my room and wear them.

“DELILAHH YOUR BOYFRIEND IS HERE” Anthony shouted and i immediately go downstairs

“you're gonna wake dad!” i said hits him in the arm and goes outside with Jake.

I look at his car and grins a little, finally im not gonna walk to school. Perks i guess. Jake got in the car and started it and starts driving.

“Gentleman really gentlemen” i drawled.

He turns the car next to me but didn't open the door.

“you have feet” he said while drinking his canned coke

“you have a car” i sigh while using my hand to cover sun rays that's hitting my eyes. “i thought you're always being watched? Do you want them to find out how you treat your "girlfriend?” i added.

He opened the door and i get inside.

“since we're one block away from school come here” he said to me. I rolled my eyes and sigh.

“here we are” he said and parked the car. He opened my door to appear as a gentleman and as soon as i get out i hear people cheering. What does they have to cheer for?

Jake wrapped his hand on my waist and pulls me closer.

“if you ever told anyone about our deal and what happened I'm going to release the video huh” he said quietly enough for two of us to hear while smiling. I want to punch him infront of everyone and forget about the video but i dont have a chance so i just nod.

We're surrounded by people with phones while the others are watching in disgust. He looks at me with fake concern on his eyes and he kneels and pretend to tie my shoes. The cheer grow louder.

“What are you doing” i said quietly, fake smiling and i tuck some strand of my hair behind my ear.

“im tying your shoes” he replied focused to my shoes

“Jake they're Mary Janes” i said awkwardly and he stands up awkwardly. He gets his water bottle and give it to me

“Drink” he said coldly and i obeyed since i walk to class for minutes only have a chance to take the car for driving a one fucking block. The people cheered more and Jake held my hand and goes inside the school.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :✩ ───

I head to the school bathroom to fix my shoes that's Jake broke earlier.

“Well well guess who's here” said in a cocky voice behind me