♡︎𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 4♡︎

A/n: this chapter is also short lmao

Delilah's POV

I still can't move a muscle after what jake showed me. I thought i talked to the school to take down the video. They did but how did Jake got it?

“H-How?” i stared to his phone in terror

“well talk here talk there, pay, and then boom video taken” He said and grin.

I tried to get  the phone from him but he immediately put it to his pocket.

“so yes or yes?” he queried

I know that the video will spread like a virus specially when its from the popular jerk Jake.

I  sigh “fine” i said and roll my eyes

We both got out from the room and he immediately wrap his hand around me.

“what are you doing? No one can see us” i asked but his grip grow tighter

“im popular, and i know im always been watched” he whispered to my ears and we go to his friends

“Hey Reggie” he said with the famous smirk in his face.

“Jakey boy woah we have a tea here?” Reggie mocked

“well i-”Jake is interrupted by Austin who's panting and desperate for air.

“what happened to you?” Jake said

“i- well i just got back from the- uh room” Austin replied and look at me. “What is he doing here?” he added

“Well.. we're dating” Jake said and smirk while looking at me, i dont have a chance but to smile back.

“Jakey Jakey what happened to you?!”

“Is that really you??”

The two boys asked. I look down knowing that they're disappointed. I catch Jake looking down to me.

“Yeah i am, Make fun of our relationship and you two will be deleted” he said in a serious tone with a serious face.

“Come  babe” he added and grab my hand and goes to the middle of the feild

He tuck some strand of hair back to my ear and lift my head facing him with his index finger and tracing my lips with his lips.

“you need to act like my actual girlfriend” he said emphasizing the "actual" word. “or i will release the video wether you like it or not” he added and i just nod. He put his hand behind my head and push me to his chest and he kissed my head. “also take a bath” he whispered and laugh.

I quickly pull back and when i bout to punch his chest he added “someone's watching us” he said quietly enough for us two to hear and i put my hand to his cheeks instead.

“Im going to kill you” i replied while smiling and put my forehead against his so its not noticeable that we're fighting.

“thats a death threat milady” he said while smiling

“this is hell” i said under my breath and pull back