♡︎𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 8♡︎

Jake's POV

I've been known as the popular cool boy on our school but for the bet sake i did it... Ok I'll be honest. Its not like someone from school will follow us to the bookstore. The truth is i want to go out with her. She seems to be a nice person to spent time with.

I start looking to the books i never seen before. I dont read books but her.. yeah she's a total nerd.

“do you even read this” Delilah asked me

“uh yeah ofcourse i do” i said Followed by a scoff

“really?” she said and closes the book and look at me.
“Then what happened to Neil Perry?” she questioned while looking to a book titled Dead Poet Society.

Fuck

“uhh who?” i asked. She laugh softly and get a few strand of her hair and put it above her lips pretending its a moustache.

“𝑪𝒂𝒓𝒑𝒆 𝑫𝒊𝒆𝒎. 𝑺𝒆𝒊𝒛𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝒃𝒐𝒚𝒔, 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒔 𝒆𝒙𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒐𝒓𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒂𝒓𝒚” she quoted and smiles. That smile... Wanna make me want to kiss her. Not Meaningless, Not Forced, Not rough But soft yet passionate. I wanna be yours i just wanna be yours. wanna be yours. I just wanna be yours. I wanna be yours.

“Are you ok?” she quired.

“uh yeah i am” i smile softly and get the book.

She continue to read some books while im leaning to the book aisle admiring her. I look at the clock and stand straight.

“lets pay and we'll go to my place” i said and get the seven books from her and pay for it.

“hey i can manage my own books” she said

“well consider it as an apology gift from me for what Priscilla did to you” i said. I can see the shock in her face.

“you knew?”

“i know everything.. im sorry im not there” i said and grab the paper bag filled with books and give it to her.

“its uhm.. fine, Thank you..” she said quietly smiling and get in my car.

I got in the car and started driving.

“So where are we going?” she asked.

“at my house” i replied

“at your house... AT YOUR HOUSE?!” she shouted out of realization.

“yeah calm down darling. Catherine dont bite.” i mocked her

“yeah yeah whatever”

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ・゚☆: *.☽ .* ・ 。゚☆:*.☽───

“wait here” i said to Delilah and goes to Catherine's room.

“Cath i need your help” i said.

“Its about time bitch” she replied with her seductive voice.

“No not like that” i said with disgust face and shaking my head.

“well then don't” she continues to read her magazine.

“just give Delilah a makeover” i sit next to her

“well sure payment is hmm” she moaned while brushing her body to mine.

“EW CATH NO YOU'RE MY- YOU'RE MY SISTER!” i said in disgust and push her to the ground “JESUS, WHAT'S WRONG WITH  THIS FAMILY!” i added i gave her some dollars and she finally agreed.

“Oh Lilahhhhhh!!!” she shouted asking Delilah to go to her room and when lilah went to her bed, well she kicked me out of her room and told me to wait at the living room.

Delilah's POV

I look around her room in amazement.

“focus Lilah” she said and brush my hair

“Jesus! Do you even brush your hair?” she brush my hair roughly which broke immediately.

“do you wear contacts?” she asked me

“yeah but i dont want to wear them” i answered out of honesty.

she get my eyeglasses and step on it. “now you do”

“you broke my glasses!” i snapped

“well you broke my brush” she replied calmly

After some hard minutes of figuring my style. She ordered me to wear the beautiful red dress that Jake bought for me.

Jake's POV

I stand up when Catherine came downstairs.

“Ladies and Gentlemen... The new Delilah Smith” she said and Delilah start walking downstairs and we lock our eyes together.

She's so gorgeous. Those brunette hair that matches with her dark brown eyes and red lips that matches the red dress i gave to her. She's incredible.

“congratulation, you have your first slow motion entrance” Catherine said and Delilah smiles softly.

Without noticing. Delilah stepped to Catherine's stupid vibrator which causing Delilah to fall.

“im okayy!” Delilah said and i smile in relief.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ・゚☆: *.☽ .* ・ 。゚☆:*.☽───

We arrived at the party and start partying with Austin and Reggie.

I have the idea to make Delilah drink her first beer. I stand to a table getting the other's attention

“ATTENTION EVERYBODY!! MY GIRLFRIEND IS GONNA DRINK HER FIRST BEER! WHAT Y'ALL WILL SAY EH?!” i said loudly. I look at Delilah's nervous face. fuck she's cute

The students started to chant the word "drink" to Delilah

DRINK”

“DRINK”

“DRINK”

“DRINK”

“DRINK”

I pour the beer to the cup and gave it to Delilah. “Come on Darlin' drink it” i said and stroke her hair. She smiles nervously and finally drink it.

All night was full of fun, music, jello shots, sex, kissed. I started to notice that Delilah Isn't inside and so i decided to ask the people inside the house.

“where is she?”

“i dont know”

I see Reggie and approach him

“Where's Lilah?” i asked

“outside about to jump- WOAAAAAAAAAH!!” he answered and immediately goes outside.

“Delilah don't do it!” i shout while looking up at her from the balcony. But she did.

She continue to fall to the pool and swim back to the surface and goes to me.

“Told ya dont let me drink” she said while brushing her hair off away her face.

“But i gave you the unalcoholic beer” i said confused.

I see Priscilla and her pathetic little squad come to us.

“You may be removed your eyeglasses and pathetic disgusting curly hair but you're still-” she's cut of by herself throwing a box of milk in Lilah's head “oops... You're still a pathetic loser” she continued laugh.

Lilah left.