♡︎𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 9♡︎

Delilah's POV

I'm at my room starring at my guitar. "Should i even play again?" Thought that always in my mind. What stopping me? Im scared to make mistakes. I know my parents is been helpful on how should i deal with my anxiety. Screw it.

I pick my guitar and start playing and singing along with the notes. My door opened and cought my attention.

“Jake?” i said looking at him.

“hey.. i uh just want to check on you after what happened last night” he said with a sigh.

“it's fine, don't worry 'bout it” i lied. After that night i started thinking if i should even continue "dating" Jake. He's been a big trouble since he came into my life.

“yeah uh.. sorry about Priscilla- you still play guitar?” he said dropping his jaw by surprise.

“after the performance nope.. but i still can play” i answered putting down my guitar.

“its been a while since i last played this” he said and get the guitar then sit to my bed next to me.

He started playing the intro of "hey there Delilah" which the cause of me to smile at him.

Jake's POV

“Hey there Delilah what's it like in New York city. I'm a thousand miles away. But, girl, tonight you look so pretty”
I sang looking at her eyes. “Yes, you do. Time square can't shine as bright as you” i added.. she is so pretty i meant it.
“I swear., it's true” i added again looking at her lips.

“you have a lovely voice Wyler” she complimented me

“thanks” i said then smile.

“why did you let other people you're kind” she asked. Hell.

“Because when they see good they expect great” i admitted

i look at her looking down and bite her lip. I put down the guitar and put her hands above her head. Fuck that bet. I kiss her like there's no tomorrow