♡︎𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 2♡︎

Jake's POV

I stared at Delilah cleaning herself with a tissue that her friend gave her.

“I said anyone but her!” i said trying to escape.

“Anyone can be this year prom queen” Austin said trying to intimidate me.

“sorry jake jake, but i already wrote it down to my magic notebook” Reggie said with a smirk.

Delilah's POV

“See. He's being a huge dick, and i don't want to burst your bubble but i will.” i said while wiping all the milk from my hair.

Trina gave me a frown of confusion “What do you mean?” She queried.

“ He's not good for you. You see how he treated me? If he treats me like that, what about you? Im just concerned. But if you want to continue the fantasy in your head that he's coming to us trying to talk properly i wouldn't stop you” i said in a serious tone.

I see Jake approaching us with a smile while grabbing his backpack followed by his squad.

“Seems like the fantasy in your head just came true, congratulations. Now i will go to my class im gonna be late bye!” i said and hugged her. I get my backpack and start walking away

I wish they treat her well, specially cause Trina still believe that they were good. I look around the quiet corridor which goes to my next class. I hate History class. I just wanted to shove all of my works to Mr. Winters so that he'll see how many works that he forced us to do to have a high grade.But everything will be alright soon as my letter come to Harvard, Cambridge, or Duke university.

I sigh and took a few steps to the door trembling since im... Late. Screw you Jake! Someone snatched me to a small room and remove their hands from my eyes and mouth.

“Jake?!” i snapped.

“SHHHHH SHUSH SHUT YOUR MOUTH!” he whispered.

“What are you doing?!” i whispered back.

“Stop having sex and get dressed.” the janitor said in lame tone. We both ignored the voice and i turn my head to Jake's direction.

“I am so sorry for earlier, i shouldn't have done that. I don't want to cover your beautiful face” Jake said with "pity" eyes. What does he think his doing?! Manipulating me so he thinks I'll be done for one night stand?! And his face! He doesn't look like Flynn Rider from Tangled.

“stop doing that” i roll my eyes.

“stop doing what?” he asked.

I sigh and look to his eyes. His blue eyes. They're beautiful filled with joy and peace. I want to get it and shove it down to his throat.

Jake started to push his head closer to mine but no not today im late. I push the door open and goes to my class

Jake's POV

I close my eyes and sigh when i heard Reggie and Austin slow clapped and i get out from the small room.

“Well that went well” Reggie mocked and chuckles.

I followed them to their lockers and watch them grab their things but interrupted by some whispers by a girl who's in a like-nun-outfit with a cross necklace.

“what is she doing here?” some students said.

“She graduated like 3 years ago” one of the boy quoted.

“here we go again” Austin said and nudge me.

“Hi jake” she smirk tracing her fingers to my chest.

“Catherine” i said in a serious tone with disgust

“i have a question. Why does when i said they can put it wherever they want they put it in my ass” she said while sucking the cross.

“Ugh Catherine. That's just waaaay too much information.” i replied and gagged.

“way too much information? But after that i always take a huge dump... On their chest” she whispered in my ears.

It's disgusting.. i wanna go to the cafeteria and buy a bottle of holy water.

Delilah's POV

After my class, i returned to my locker to put my books there and after that. Guess what? Its Jake flirting with another girl. See after some few minutes he's now flirting with another girl. 

Jake's POV

I noticed Delilah and decided to follow her but stopped by Catherine.

“i will help you if you give something in return” she said while twirling her hair with her finger.