No Way Out

"I see, I have been far to lenient with you." The King spoke softly as the three men were tossed to the floor. His furious eyes studied his Harem each beautiful in their own right, but Haren Gulf was his most prized possession. His black hair was a beautiful contrast to his fair skin. Even now he wanted him in his bed naked and screaming, either from pain or from pleasure.

Win grunted in pain as a guard kicked him in the stomach when he tried to stand. Looking around the throne hall he could see the entire Harem were standing heads bowed in subservience, observing the unfortunate results of their failed escape.

"I only give you comforts and gems, bright enough to adorn a goddess yet you insist on running away." Rising from his throne he stalked toward the fearful men. "Whose idea was it to escape?" His eyes black with rage. "WHOSE IDEA WAS IT?!" He bellowed. When no one spoke, he bent down his long braid falling forward as he leaned in, grabbing Gulf by the chin he sneered. "I know it was you."

Gulf spit into the King's face. "Fuck you!!" he hissed, with all the hate he could muster. A collective gasp echoed around the Grand Hall as the Councilmen and the Harem watched on. Gulf had seen so many expressions on the King's face but the smile that spread across King Joss's sadistic face was the most frightening he had ever witnessed, a shiver ran down the petrified man's spine and he trembled with fear.

King Joss stood to his full height, still holding on to the Haren's chin. Tall and magnificent in his anger, "No my sweet Gulf...Fuck You" he promised, before letting Gulf fall back to the floor. "Bring in Haren Fluke!" Commanded the King wiping away Gulf's spittle.

Gun could see the guards dragging his friend's beaten body "No" he cried out his voice cracking with unshed tears. Win's strong grip on Gun's waist kept him from running to Fluke's aid. The King had ordered all the men in his harem to wear white robes that opened easily in the front, with only a satin sash holding the delicate material together but Fluke's robes were coated with blood and filth, the delicate material ripped, revealing his marred body.

Callously, the guards threw Fluke to the unforgiving floor. He moaned in pain but looked at Gulf tearfully, "I'm sorry" he croaked, his lips swollen and bruised. "I tried to--"

"Shh...It's okay" Gulf reassured him.

"It was Haren Fluke who told my Captain about the details of your little escape." The King taunted the men as he sat on his massive throne, his arrogant chin lifted in delight at the Haren's fear and helplessness.

Little escape? Thought Gulf. It had taken months, so many months of meticulous planning and sacrifice, all for nothing. He wanted to scream his frustration he wanted to hurt the king, he wanted him to suffer just as he had caused so much suffering.

"Of course he only talked after we had to use some... persuasive measures." The King smiled.

Finding the courage deep within him, Gulf stood. "He wouldn't have told you about the plan if someone hadn't told you from the beginning." Gulf knew Fluke would have never betrayed their trust. "Someone else had to have warned you." Gulf stated glaring at the King.

"You're absolutely correct." King Joss nodded in agreement. "Art come, my pet." he called out. Art walked into the hall, his eyes focused on the King, uncaring of the chaos he caused because of his betrayal "Sire" Art bowed.

"How could you?" Anger and rage rose and Gulf ran to Art knocking him to the ground and punching him every hit filled with the rage he could not inflict on the king. The guards grabbed Gulf dragging him away from the unconscious man.

The King laughed, delighted when Art stayed down blood trickling from his mouth and nose. "Ahh, Gulf you are delightful but your unruliness has become tiresome, so I found a few of your...loved ones to encourage your obedience." He informed his captive. "Guards bring in the prisoners."