The Black Forest

"Who are you?" Off asked. The boy under him was small, pink with embarrassment and currently trying to push him away.

"Get off of me." Gun pushed again.

"Are you sure? From my perspective you were in the middle of trying to kiss me."

"I was not." Gun's face reddened even more.

"If you want a kiss I'm more than willing to oblige." Off smirked leaning in to kiss the pretty boy.

"Don't you dare" Gun warned placing a finger over Off's lips. "Now get off of me!" Gun tried wiggling free.

"Ooh, feisty! Keep wiggling like that and I'll have to ravish you." Off teased. 

Embarrassed by the intriguing notion, Gun whacked Off's shoulder.

"Ugh..." Off grunted.

"Oh! I'm sorry I wasn't trying hurt you... are you okay?"

"Aww, You care about me!" Off smiled.

"No I don't. I'm forced to take care of you. Now, can you PLEASE get off I can't breathe!" Grunting in pain Off slowly got up, looking down at his half naked body.

"Undressing a man while he is sleeping you are kinky." rolling his eyes Gun rose from the bed ignoring the conceded man's comment and trying hard not to blush. 

Off's head ached when he tried to recall the events that lead him here. "How did I get here?" Off asked rubbing his head.

"Your people crashed into the King's tower when you fell from the sky. Your leader saved our King from an attack and King Joss made you and your friends honorable guests. Now I'm stuck serving you." Gun informed the confused Off.

"So let me get this straight." Off said leaning back "My boss saves your King and now you have to serve me?" A mischievous glint sparkled in Off's eyes, "Thank you Bright... I think you were in the middle of washing me."

"I- wait you were awake the whole time?"

"Not the whole time" Off shrugged. "But I'm not going to ask to many questions if a pretty boy is washing me of his own free will."

Irritated, Gun threw the towel at Off's smug face. "I'm leaving."

"Wait...I don't even know your name." Off stood, head spinning, he fell back onto the bed.

"Careful!!" Gun rushed to Off's side. "You have to stay in bed. The healing pods don't fix everything. You have to be careful." Gun scolded, a small line forming between his eyebrows as he checked Off's injuries.

"You're pretty even when you're concerned." Off said staring at Gun, his black innocent eyes a contradiction to the sultry plump lips that seemed to beg to be kissed. "What's your name?" Off asked trying to distract himself.

"Gun...you can call me Gun." 

"I'm Off. I need to find my boss he's probably wondering where I am." The last thing he remembered was running from Mew and his crew and then an explosion of pain. The memory causing a small headache to form.

"You'll see him at the banquet tonight." Gun replied interrupting Off thoughts.

"Banquet?"

"The King will want to celebrate and honor his guests. Until then you should rest." Gun stood.

"Where are you going?" Off called out as Gun made his way to the chamber doors. "Will you be back?" suddenly he didn't want to see the other man go. Teasing him was taking his mind off the ache in his shoulder. "You still haven't finished bathing me." Off continued amusement in his eyes as Gun narrowed his eyes at him.