Max's Backstory

( 17 years ago )
Millie was sitting on the bed holding her
Stomach, because she was 8 months Pregnant with a baby. Moxxie walked in smiling and sat next to his wife.

Moxxie: Hows the baby?
Millie: hes okay moxxie. Oh i cant wait until hes finally here.
Moxxie: me neither. Have you decided a name honey?
Millie: I thought of a few but my favorite was Max.
Moxxie: Max... I love it. And i love you both.
Moxxie then gave a kiss on millie's cheek then kissed her stomach. Millie smiled at her husbands actions, and brushed his hair with her hand.

Time went by slowly, moxxie had worked over time for extra money to care for the child. And blitzo who met the. Couple months before pregnancy had actually helped with buying stuff, because he wanted to be the uncle. Moxxie and millie thought the way he was trying was sweet but chaotic at the same time. The family was getting closer and closer by the day until it was the time..

When the baby arrived.

Millie was rushed to a hospital, moxxie was panicking anf holding her hand. The doctors immediately took her in and moxxie stayed in the waiting room worried for his wife. Blitzo arrived just in time to find moxxie pacing worried, the taller imp then grabbed his shoulder and looked at him reassuringly.

Blitzo: She'll be fine Mox. Shes strong.

Blitzo's attempt of reassuring moxxie, slightly helped but the about to be a father was still worried. Hours of waiting went by, the doctor walked out and called for moxxie, who immediately stood up; the doctor informed the father that his wife was okay and that the baby was here. They went to the hotel room where millie was holding the new born imp in her arms.

Millie: Say hi to your son Moxxie.

Moxxie entered the room with a smile and walked to the bed. When he got a good look at his son, moxxie was so happy to see a baby imp with his mother dark hair and beauty mark. Along with similar horns to moxxie's.

Moxxie: Hes perfect millie

Moxxie: Hes perfect millie. Hello little one, its me your daddy. You already met mommy.

Moxxie and millue shared a kiss of joy, and their newborn baby rested in his father's arms. the moment was going so sweet then blitzo came in.

Blitzo: Wheres the Junior? Is that the lil Imp? Hey im Blitzo the " O" is silent but you can call me Uncle Blitz.

This was the start of a family and hoping it would be perfect, until weeks later after birth the baby became very sick and was dying.

[ In this AU blitzo met Stolas ealier ]

Blitzo asked for stolas to cure and save Max's life from death. So the owl prince had used his magic to heal the baby and save his life. The spell worked and the. Baby was perfectly healthy and living.

5 years later, Max grew up to be a little imp who tries to help others in his school when needed help. However; When he did kids would always tease and bully him for being different from the other demons. The young imp did make one friend who he didnt expect to get along with perfectly. Octavia Goetia princess and daughter of Stolas & stella goetia.

But then there is his family. They always supported him, cared for him, and took care of him. Even blitzo tried to take care of him, although half of the time was a bit Chaotic. Millie was as the two males expected to be " Best mom in hell" as they self claimed. Moxxie did his best as a father to max, even when his son was sad after a kid bullied him for wanting to be different...

Moxxie: Hey max.

Max: * sniff* hey dad...

Moxxie: Whats wrong?

Max:... Kids at school are always being mean to me...

Moxxie: What happened?

Max: These kids were being mean to a imp, i tried to help but they called me a freak and made fun of me. Even the kid i was trying to help didn't want my help...

Moxxie: Oh bud im sorry. Why are they mean to you because you want to be different from the other demons?

Max: they said its hell and no one would care if anyone had died or got hurt. But I want to change that... i want to stop that from happening to you, mom, uncle blitz, stolas, and octavia.

Moxxie: What do you mean?

Max: ... Dad.... Do you think... I can be a hero of hell?... I saw on the news that superheroes who were innocent got screwed over by people and were sent here. * sniff and wipes the tears away* And Thats what I wanna be. I wanna be the one who saves the family whenever they need help...

Moxxie was surprised by his sons dream and what he wanted. He then smiled happy and proud of max wanting to protect their family from getting hurt.

Max: And I... wanna be like you and mom because you always take care of me whenever you can even when im sad... and that is why i see you as my heroes.

Moxxie was even more surprised by what his son thought of him and his mother. He felt heart touched when he heard those words.

Moxxie: Max.. I... i dont know what to say... me? A hero? * smiles* if thats the case, Son I would be happy to be your hero until the 7 rings collapse.

The father and son then shared a loving hug. Unknown to them Millie had listened to their conversation and was smiling so happily at her family's heartwarming moment.

The years went by and Max grew up to be a teenage imp who works at I.M.P, and still wants to protect his family fro. Being killed or hurt. The young imp was growing and fighting to achieve his goal as he lived his life in hell.