Mothers day special ( OVA )

12 years ago, A 5 year old Max was on the floor where small toys lay beside him and had a Spider-Man book in his hand. Then moxxie and millie walked into the room.

Moxxie: Max, time for bed buddy.

Max: Alweady? But I'm almost done with this book.

Millie: Wow, you learned how to read so fast. I'm so proud of you.

Max: Yeah, I weally love dis book. Can I pwease keep weading it?

Moxxie was about to say something, but millie decided to play a trick on her little imp.

Millie: Oh, I see you must really love the book more than me. I'll just lie here all alone...

Max: Wait, no, mommy! I'm coming!

Max got up, putting the book down and running to his mother, who lay in his Racecar bed. He got onto the bed with millie, who snuggled her baby happily. Max wanted to keep reading the book, but he wanted to see his mother happy. So he was happy with the choice he made. Moxxie then sat down beside the bed and stoked little Max's hair.

Moxxie: Excited for mothers Day tomorrow?

Max: What's dat daddy?

Millie: Oh, Mothers Day is a holiday for mommies. It's where you can make them happy and love them.

Moxxie: Yes, there's even a Father's Day. It's pretty much the same thing max.

Max was curious and intrigued by the idea of a mother's day and a father's day. And I had a lot of ideas. The young Imp slowly closed his eyes as his father told him a bedtime story, his favorite story. The story about an Imp who became a hero. Max fell asleep in peace, leaving millie planting a loving kiss on his cheek. The then left Max's room, where he opened his eyes.

Max: Mothers Day... it sounds like fun. I want Mama to be happy.

Once, it was morning , the little imp got out of his room and snuck into the kitchen, going into the pantry looking for a cake mix. He finds his favorite flavor, strawberry, and decides to try and bake a cake. Then, reading the instructions on the box, he grabbed the materials and got started making a cake. He tried his best but accidentally did the wrong stuff, and even cut his finger with a kitchen knife after trying to open the box. Still determined max tried to finish the cake and put it into the oven. He thought he had set the timer for minutes but accidentally put it onto an hour, and that cake burned, causing moxxie and millie to wake up and run into the kitchen where they find max. Holding a burned gooey cake with a big smile on his face.

Max: Happy mothers Day, Mommy.

Millie: Max, you made a cake for me?

Max: mm-hm!

Moxxie and millie were surprised that their little boy tried to do something special on mothers Day. But they were happy that he tried his best to make millie happy. Millie picked her son up from the ground and put the cake onto the counter.

Moxxie notices Max's scratched finger, he takes a bandaid onto the wound, and kisses it like every other parent did to their child.

Millie: thank you, maxxie. I'm so happy you did that for me.

Max: yay!

They then shared a giant family hug ignoring the fact that their child had burned something, out of love. Max felt like he did something good and felt proud of himself. And he was determined to keep on doing it for every mothers day.

12 Years later, Moxxie and millie return from their date on mothers day, and felt uncomplete without max being there. Millie was about to call max to see where he was before spotting a boquet of her favorite flowers as well as a toupleware container with a cake inside and a letter on top.

Happy Mothers Day, mom.
I'm sorry I wasn't able to get you anything special or couldn't be around for Mothers day with you and dad. I hope this makes up for it. It's a lot better than the first one. I hope it tastes good.

Love, Max.

Millie felt super happy by her son's gifts, she even shed a tear by her son recreating the gift he tried to make for her those many Years ago

Millie felt super happy by her son's gifts, she even shed a tear by her son recreating the gift he tried to make for her those many Years ago. Moxxie then wrapped his arm around her shoulder proud of how their son had grown up. They then take a cake knife and cut a slice of the creamy and fluffy Strawberry cake.