spring broken.

Max sits on the roof of a skyscraper in hell and makes a call to moxxie. Going over the stuff he did, such as stopping more drug deals, rapes, and kidnappings, and even getting a chicken parmesan sandwich from a new restaurant. He also mentioned that he feels like he could do more on his spring break of school. When he finished, his voice hung up the phone, sighing.

Max: Why would I tell him about the sandwich?

He finished eating his sandwich, wiped his lip with a napkin, and saw someone in a pink fancy car drive.

Max: Mmm. Nice car.

He said before putting his face mask back on, putting his phone in the utility belt, and free falls from the roof.

Max: 🎶 Free falling. 🎶

He opened a portal and landed on the I.M.P building. Max was about to go in the building but then heard commotion below. Curious, he looked down and saw someone with a blitz arguing on the ground. It took a careful glance for him to recognize her. And coincidentally...

Max & Loona: No way...

He then jumped off of the roof and unzipped his suit. He was wearing a t shirt and gymshorts underneath and Portales down to the ground. Then, he reached to grab his backpack, only to realize that he had left it at home when he finished studying. Max saw that Blitz's car was close. He ran to the car, throwing his costume in the opened driver seat window, and got between the older imp and succubus.

Max: woah, woah, woah! Is there a problem here?

Blitz and verosika looked at Max, and blitz immediately yelled.

Blitz: YEAH! This bitch stole our fuckin' parking spot! Can you believe that shit?!

Verosika: Actually prick! It has my name on it. I'm doing a bit of free lance for one of the highest companies in the building. They asked me to come in this week for spring break.

Blitz: A WEEK?! NO NO NO! YOU ARE NOT PARKING HERE FOR A FUCKING WEEK!

Verosika: Aww, you mad blitzo? You gonna run off leaving someone to pay for the hotel room? Steal their cR * blitz says in usion* AND RUN THREE RINGS TO WRATH AND MAX MY/YOUR CREDIT CARD ON SHITTY HORSE RIDING LESSONS?!

Blitz: GOD DAMMIT WHORE YOU WILL NOT LET THAT GO!

Max: Okay! Okay, one. Blitz what the fuck man? Two, ma'am, I can see and understand why you're pissed off at my uncle, but could you please park somewhere else?

Verosika: Nice try kid, you're cute and all, but I'm not falling for it. And choke on a sandpaper cock !

She said as she flipped off blitz, who followed her.

Blitz: HOLD ON YOU BETTER MOVE THAT PUSSY WAGON OVER OR ILL-

He was cut off by a tall shadow above him. He turned around and saw a growling muscular hellhound who was blind in one eye.

???: You'll what?

Blitz: Or uh.. I'll call HR.

After blitz said that, they all burtsted out laughing for a second. They then immediately calmed down and stopped laughing, max, and the hellhound both wiped their noses.

Verosika: Anyway, meet my new hellhound, Vortex. Unlike you, he actually does his job well.

Max: Hey, Vortex.

Vortex: sup little man.

The hellhound and popstat then walk into the building, leaving the I.M.P crew alone on the street. Loona jumped out of the van in a state of shock.