Murder Family

( The episode starts off the same as the cannon series with ms.mayberry in blitzo's office)
Max was reading a comic book, and sitting in a chair, moxxie was holding a crossbow and was aiming at a picture shakily.

Millie: Moxxie, stop shakin'! youre gonna shoot our only hellhound!

Loona: Wow I feel so loved here.

Max: I care about you sis. * loona smiles at his comment and continued to text.

( loona acts like a big sister to max in this AU )

Millie: Just take a deep breath,* Breathes in* and let it out.

Moxxie: But its a family! Under what circumstances would we have to kill a human family.

Millie: I mean if thats what the client wants.

Moxxie: Maybe like a shitty dad, or a mob family that's understandable. But to eradicate an entire, seemingly innocent family blood line.

Loona: Hey you dont know they're innocent! This kid probably sets dogs on fire, maybe this girl gets off to bulkying Australian kids online, and this guy... this guy definitely watches.

Max: and the mother could be having affairs with other people.

Millie: exactly. Humans are full of secret nasties, its why so many of em end up here.

As his parents had their conversation max was back in his zone and thinking to him self about the superhero's swinging around the city in the comics. He looked at his hand thinking of something however his train of thought was interrupted by his uncle slamming the door open and moxxie accidentally pulled the crossbows trigger and it bounced all over the office. It was about to hit a women but max crowscrew flipped off of loonas desk and caught it going into a superhero landing.

Max: Caught it.

Blitz: Guys i want you to meet our newest client * the fish tank with electric eels then fell causing the office to catch on fire* DAMMIT MOXXIE! I JUST BOUGHT THOSE EELS!

Fire fighters came by putting out the fire in the office and collected the eels as the I.M.P members were outside with Mrs. Mayberry in a taxi.

Blitzo: Bye and dont worry, we'll get that skank im the next 24 hours or your first kill is freeee!

Moxxie: When did we start implementing That deal?

Blitzo: when you set fire in my office IN FRONT OF A CLIENT YOU FUCKING DICK SHIT! NOW SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME THAT FANCY BOOK IS STILL INTACT!

Loona: You mean our only way to the othe side? Yeah, got it.

Blitzo: And that's why your my favorite loonie you get a tweat now.

Max: Isn't that kinda Racist ?

Loona: Yeah stop.

Blitzo then ate the dog treat and loona and max eclaimed saying " You're so Gross! / Ew!" Blitzo took that as a compliment as the portal opened. His family members walked first and max walked after them waving to loona.

max: Bye Loona.

He then walkes through and saw the home of the target. " huh this is a beautiful view. " they then crawled to a window watching the target.

Blitzo: Got you. This is too easy. Moxxie you want this one?

Moxxie: Me?

Blitzo: yeah, this one seems like something you can handle just a mother who got outta the hospital.... Snooze you loose Mox! And I gotcha Bitch.

Moxxie: Wait are we actually gonna kill a family?!

Max: Not exactly, I mean ms. Mayberry only wanted the bitch dead. So no were not killing the family.

Blitzo: Yeah, so We're ruining a family.

Moxxie then panicked and pushed the gun away as blitzo pulled the trigger. The family became alerted, and they all then grabbed guns. Max saw through the window and panicked.

Max: SHIT! THEY'RE ALL ARMED!

Blitzo: WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT MOXXIE?!

Moxxie: in sorry. They just seemed so wholesome and happy. I panicked...

Blitzo: OH, WHO THE FUCK IS INNOCENT MOXXIE?! FROM THE MOMENT OF BIRTH, YOU'RE ALREADY A PARASITE LEACHING OFF YOUR MAMA'S TITS! GET THE FUCK OVER YOURSELF YOU BABY DICKED BIT- * gets shot* AHHH! A NEW HOLE! SCATTER!

the boss, mother, and son then leaped out of the bushes scattering the home being followed as the pshycotic family chased them. Max ran and climbed up the trees remembering his secret training from the comics he read and the videos he watched on youtube. He then watched as his family members were taken down, and father was missing.  Knowing he had to do something,  he leaped down feom the tree and went back to the house where the kids had moxxie tied up.

He then crashed through the window and frightened the kids. They then grabbed guns, and Max kicked the guns out of their hands and grabbed a knife on the ground starting to untie his father. And ge started to tie the kids so they wouldn't try anything.

Moxxie: Your mother and Uncle are in trouble!

Max: I know. They took them to the forest somewhere and ohhh they even made us a special way to them.

Moxxie then turned around and saw that they're were candles lining up making a path. Max then handed him a gun and they both jumped out the window running to save blitzo and millie. When they arrived they saw that they were trying to send them to hell by setting them on fire.

Max: you take the woman and ill take the guy.

Moxxie nodded and they went their own way max jumped out of the tree falling over the guy, and used all of his strength to kick off of the guys shoulders sending him down to the ground. As that happened moxxie had shot martha maikng her eye fly out and she collapsed on the ground.

Millie: Moxxie! Max!

Blitzo: You're not getting your God Damn paycheck for this one mox.

Max stayed behind the family and looked at the father as he lied unconscious. The family then called for max and he went back to them.

In the end max and moxxie had went back to the house called child services so the kids can get help and find a better family to take care of them. They went back to hell and they had a party celebrating.

Millie: Oh did you see my baby and mox mox ?!

Max: Mooomm....

Blitzo: And moxxie finally learned not to Fuck up.

Milie: And killing people isnt that bad if they tried to kill you back.

Ms. Mayberry: Thats messed up but i paid for it.

They all laughed and blitzo ended the episode by saying " Yeah, Fuck that family! "