Gift from Parents

[Hey guys, I hope you like the chapter. I am turning 17 soon. My birthday is January 16 so I thought I would make this Max's birthday chapter]

Max was sitting in his room wanting to not pay attention to the fact it was his birthday. In truth Max hated his birthday ever since he was 16 years old.

Flashback to Max's 16th birthday
It was Max's sixteenth birthday. At first it was going okay, the I.M.P family was together at the office having a party for Max. They were gonna sing happy birthday to Max, but they had forgotten the candles so moxxie went out to get the candles. They waited 20 minutes, but then their phones had gotten alerts of the Extermination being moved up to the 16th day of the month. Max became scared for his dad. Max's phone then got a phone call and max immediately answered the phone on speaker.
Moxxie was scared as he was in face to face with an exterminator and was saying his last words. As they thought before max ran towards the door. The family tried calling him back but max kept running and to their surprise they saw Max Open A Portal Without The Book. Max ran and grabbed his moxxie as he was bleeding and unconscious. Max ran to the office and fell as he closed the portal. The I.M.P crew went and helped moxxie as max stood there in grief and regret, blaming himself.

Flashback ends

Max sat in his bed hugging his legs hiding his face as he remembered the traumatized birthday. Moxxie and millie walk in seeing their son.

Moxxie: Hey, bud. You okay?

Max: Yeah. Just chilling alone.

Millie: it's what happened last year isn't it?

Max:... Yes. I don't know what to do. It comes in my head everytime i think of my birthday. I can't get it out of my head...

Moxxie: son, it's okay. I'm here see?

Max: You're here. But I almost didn't make it in time to save you. Now blitz and Loona know about me and my powers. I... * tears form in his eyes* I just don't know how I can go along with today after what happened.

Moxxie and millie realized that their son was still hurting from the birthday he almost lost his father. Millie hugged her son as well as moxxie trying to comfort their son. Max cried silently and hugged his parents tightly. Moxxie then slowly started to sing the song he wrote for max when he was a child and had not sing since he was seven years old.

Max calmed down and kept hugging his parents then release d wiping away his tears. When moxxie finished the song he scuffle Max's hair and smiled. Millie smiles and hugged her son one more time.

Moxxie: feel better max?

Max: Yeah, alot better. Thank you.

Moxxie: also, I know it's I'll timed but  your mother and I have something for you.

Millie had actually been carrying a box with a bow on top and she then handed it to max who opened it and was amazed by what was in the box. Max then looked back at his parents stunned and they both smiled.

Moxxie: And I remembered when you were little, you told me what you wanted to be.

Millie: And ive been having dreams of you, but it wasnt the little boy we knew. And after saving your father from the extermination, I realized that you were ready.

Max: Mom. Dad. Are you sure?

Millie: Go be the hero of hell.

Max smiles as he then looked down at the present happy and excited because he can now be the demon he always wanted to be....

A Demon of hope

Max now on a rooftop walks to the edge looking down at imp city in his brand new red and black costume.