2

"I don't think the chairwoman would be able to meet you miss, she's busy at the momen-"

"Can you keep your mouth shut for once" You said agitated.

It has been an hour since this annoying man kept blabbering his mouth at you, clinging onto you like a parasite. You were  trying to meet the chairwoman of Shinhwa here and he's preventing you from doing so.

"Listen here" He stepped forward and blocked your way, towering over your stature and staring right into your eyes.

"The chairwoman is a busy person, you can't just meet her whenever you like, and we don't even know what your purpose for this intrusive visit is about, so how about you go back to Jiwoo's residence and rest up-"

"You've  said that to me a hundred times already" you slipped through and walked faster ahead of him.

You knew exactly where you were going, just like how you did before like the last time you were  here,  went straight to the chairwoman's office.

Noticing how certain which direction you were going, you fastened my pace before Inhyuk could catch you. Turning to the last right, you were met with the last pair of stairs.

Ah yes. Here it is.

"Miss Minah! W-wait!-!" You heard Inhyuk shouting in between breaths, which made you quicken your pace more.

By then, you were faced with a door. From the blurred glass wall in front, and the sense that you felt, Yoo Jiyoung is definitely in this room.

I can sense it.

Clenching your fists, your hand reached over to the door knob.

But then you were aggressively grabbed from behind, a hand covered your mouth while the other was pulling from your waist. That jerk was preventing you from entering the office.

"Hey! I told you not to just barge in like that! If you don't want to comply I'll call security-" He screamed when you bit his hand that was covering your mouth.

Jesus, he has a big hands.

In an instance, he loosened his grip on you and you used this opportunity to sneak out of his grip. Then kicked him in the groin.

You quickly entered the room furious.

"Yoo Jiyoung what the hell did you put Jiwoo through!?" You yelled out and came in eye contact with the black haired female in the chair, sitting down doing paper work.

She was startled then realized who it was.

"Seo Minah??"

"Yeah it's me, what the hell did you make Jiwoo do to face the Klein brothers???? KLEIN BROTHERS! Those bloodlust deprived bastard criminals! What did you do huh!?" You furiously came closer to her as she stared at you confused.

"Miss chairwoman! T-that woman is crazy!-! She just barged in without-"

Inhyuk was stopped when Jiyoung raised her hand to signal him to stop yelling. And he did.

"Minah, it's been a while"

"Hmpp. Yeah it is" you said raising your eyebrows at her, doing everything to intimidate her.

"How have you been?" She asked as she gestured to make me sit on the chair across her, you were still a bit grumpy but you were well mannered of course.

"Enough with the small talk, answer my question" You hissed. It wasn't a pleasant sight to see her again, especially when she's so calm right now. It annoyed you.