10

Jiwoo tried to cover up your mouth to stop you from further worsening the situation, you and the green haired freak were having an intense staring contest.

"W-what she meant to say is- we don't really have to tell each other's abilities right now, eventually we'll get to know each other" He said with a smile.

"Honestly, why are you even softening up to him. He's clearly here to bully us" You whispered near him, kind of disappointed how he handled that situation blindly. He did that, knowing the big guy will never stop and will continue to pick on us.

You eased up as you saw Wooin approach you from his room.

He probably came out after hearing my shouting.

You sighed.

"Anyways, whether you beg and kneel down we won't tell you our abilities"

You saw him twitch his eye and clicked his tongue, folding his arms together then eyeing you from head to toe, " Bullshit. That's not for you to decide" he started.

"This decision was made with the other unaffiliated kids before the three of you even arrived. You guys won't be the exception"

Tsk, he's so stubborn

You pointed at him rudely, "I bet you were bossing everyone around , forcing them into agreeing"

I wish I could spit on him right now

You felt Wooin's arm on your right shoulder pulling you slightly behind him, what's wrong with him??

"Well, it's clear that we don't want to"

He said with full-on determination in his tone, eyeing the green haired guy straight into his orbs.

That was truthfully your first time seeing Wooin all serious and defensive, even the look in his eyes changed from bored to very cautious.

You eyed the frail looking guy that was besides Jeongsu, quivering in cowardice. He looked pretty anxious. "That's enough Jeongsu... I'm sure they understand now" He tried to calm the big guy down.

"It's not enough, these punks need to learn the hard way" He provoked.

"Hard way? Well.. maybe for you" you spat back, you didn't even care about your reputation anymore even as an unaffiliated Awakened one. You were sick of seeing people like him , it makes you so irritated for no reason. Trying to inflict fear and dominance towards people who he thinks he can win over, apparently people like that keep showing up around you.

First Jaehyuk and now this dude...

You saw Jeongsu about to lose his shit but got pulled back from the emo looking kid, he pulled back from coming towards the three of you.

Jeongsu paused to look at you for a moment before slowly turning back.

" Consider yourselves lucky" He said.

"If we'd met outside of this place, you guys would've been long dead" He said his last words before walking away, along with the skinny kid.

When you thought he was finally disclosing the argument, Jiwoo stepped forward all of a sudden.

"I said no. Why do you keep asking?" It literally created more tension around, you smiled like an idiot as you saw Jiwoo acting like a hero. You wanted to laugh at the scene so bad.

On the other hand, the two in front of you grew surprised. That's when Jeongsu finally lost his shit and shoved the other dude aside. This alerted your senses along with Jiwoo and Wooin, the three of you got into a defensive pose.