14

3 days after...

"They're probably running around again for today" You mumbled as you ate the chips in your hand.

You were currently in Jiwoo's room yet again.

It's been like that since you decided not to attend any classes. Honestly, you liked the feeling of doing  absolutely nothing at all.

Maybe that's my true calling..

Maybe I was destined to never lift a finger..

"But this is too boring!-!" You raged, sighing you kept walking around in circles. Even Kayden was just by the side, so sick and tired of watching you mumble nonsense all day.

Ever since 2 days ago, you've been basically hanging out in Jiwoo's room and somehow annoy the living shit out of Kayden , simply because you were bored.

And whenever he tries to go outside in an attempt to hide away, you just somehow find him in the most randomest places.

he had probably given up at this point, letting your words go in and out of his ears.

"Should I just go back?" You retorded while crossing your arms, finding yourself staring at Kayden who had dark eyebags under his eyes.

"Maybe I shouldn't?? I don't know.."

"But why the fuck should I? It's that damned instructor's problem, not mine!"

"I bet he won't even apologize when I try to go back!-!"

"Can you stop already" Kayden said with the most tired expression on his face, truthfully he hasn't been sleeping regularly after having to face you for 3 consecutive days in the same room, alone.

You turned to him confused.

"Just go back, aren't you here to indulge the exclusive experience of the Academy?"

"Exclusive experience my foot. I'd rather go on that boat before i die out of boredom in class"

Kayden tilted his head and looked at you. "Is that a challenge?? Go on. You can go back to Seoul if you want to"

You blushed out of embarrassment and stood up abruptly, "I'm not going back!-! A-And no- I didn't mean it literally gosh!-!" You huffed and puffed, he only gave you a weird expression.

"Then why are you complaining so much"

He's starting to get on my nerves

"Fine!" You firmly shouted, crossing your arms and looking down at the bored orange cat with determination in your eyes.

"I'll go attend that bastards' class" You sighed, earning a delighted smirk from the cat. You thought, he only said those things so he can push me to go back, didn't he??

But no more going back to my words, I already said I'll go back.

"Ugh how annoying" you said before finally leaving Jiwoo's room.

You decided to go straight to the class even though , at this time, it's currently in the middle of the afternoon and classes might even end any time now.

But since you got nowhere else to go besides Jiwoo's room, then there's no other choice.

You walked through the halls of the buildings that were connected to the other building which was for the training facilities, even though you were quiet the whole time you were walking, your mind was in a mess.