3

"I wanted to ask... but have you met a guy named Kayden?" You asked as the both of you ate breakfast, Jiwoo had choked on his water as he heard of that name.

"H-huh?? Kayden?? Who's that??" He said, stuttering.

Hmm.. what's with the reaction.

"I don't know, I'm just asking.. I'm curious. " You casually said as you stared right in his face to see his reaction, he looked panicked. He looks like he's hiding something from you, like he was guilty for not saying anything.

You noticed the orange cat stare at you weirdly again, it has been like that since yesterday when you arrived. It felt like the cat was judging you from up to down.

"Hey" You called Jiwoo without leaving your gaze from the cat, "What's up with that fat cat, he looks like he'd pick a fight with me" You simply said and made Jiwoo chuckle nervously.

You noticed the cat hiss.

"Fat ass" You hissed back, I don't like this cat.

"By the way Noona.. what will you do here if I'm at school?? Wouldn't you be bored if you stayed here??"

"Yeah?? What's wrong with it??" You were confused because of the sudden question, though it was hinting that he wanted to ask of you. You were just waiting for him to just say it.

"Well... what if you accompany me to school...??"He tried to sound plausible, he knows you didn't like school at all but did his shot anyways.

You stared at Jiwoo for a moment, then stared at the orange cat.

"Well... i wouldn't want to stay here with that fatty- so maybe I should" you calmly said.

To be honest, you can feel a hint of energy from the cat, you aren't sure what it is yet but you were curious and wanted to know. All aside that though, you just feel suffocated when you're with that fat cat.

Usually, you don't hate cats but you might develop a distaste for them if u continue to be in the same room with it.

Looking back at Jiwoo, noticing how he chuckled nervously seriously gives away a hint. He's definitely hiding something, it's probably about the cat...

Is the cat Kayden's??

That was the first thought that came to your mind, as Jiyoung mentioned to you before. There were electrical traces left with the fight of the Klein brothers, it doesn't make sense that the kids themselves defeated them  considering the very obvious power gap between them. So it was like there had been an accomplice.

Perhaps it was... the cat??

"Ridiculous" You mumbled to yourself as you finally thought you've lost your mind, hitting it hard.

Jiwoo just stared at you concerned.

~~~

"I don't like her"

"W-what?-? Why?-?" Jiwoo asked confused as he sat down on his grey couch with Kayden in his catform just across the other couch, with crossed legs and fixated expression.

Jiwoo was startled by it, he didn't quite get why Kayden wanted to dispose of his Noona. Besides... Minah never did anything bad to Kayden, is what he thought.

"I feel like she'd expose me any moment... I can just feel it- wait... what's her ability again??" He wanted to confirm first, since he doesn't know exactly who she was and where she came from, she wanted to have leads.