16

Annoyingly, Inhyuk kept on a smirking face as he proudly entered the room. There was also the other guy who you assumed was from the Union, he had black hair and a quiet behavior. He also has no eyebrows...

I'll call him Mr. 'No eyebrows'

Among the bright faces of the crowd,you were the only one who wasn't gasping in surprise. You especially wasn't swoon over by the unnecessary gestures Inhyuk made towards the three of you, wondering why he ever thought of doing those things in front of you. I thought he was awkward around me too, why is this prick so arrogant today.

Inhyuk and Mr. No eyebrows stood in line with Mr Jang, they were steadily reading through the students as Mr. Jang started to call for attention.

"From now on, these two instructors will teach all of you with me"

Everyone emitted happy grins and subtle excitement as Mr Jang announced to everyone, though you were contemplating about Inhyuk teaching you, you still feel relieved that atleast Mr Jang went through enough lengths for the students.

The new instructors greeted the students will smiles, mostly Inhyuk.

"I'm Inhyuk Goo", he said warmly.

"I'm Seongha Park" the other one exclaimed.

Ah Mr Park, where Wooin was under..

"You'll all be able to learn a lot from them-" Mr Jang started, you unconsciously furrowed your eyebrows at the statement.

"- Since they're not only affiliated with Shinwa and the union, but are also ranked as two of the top 20 Awakened ones in this country"

Yeah I can definitely sense that.

You immediately retracted your energy detection as you noticed Mr Park flinching, He must have noticed the energy cluster you tried to take from him and failed.

Swiftly enough, you made it look so natural to look away that he didn't suspect a thing.

Sometimes, I myself, get surprised by my own acting skills

"There's no need to be surprised by us two-  Your Instructor, Mr Jang, is also one of the top 20 rankers like us"

"HUH!-?"

Everyone shouted eventually leading to swarm to Mr Jang who had been chill all this time, but when he saw the lit faces of his students he couldn't help but feel embarrassed from it and looked away.

You on the other hand, was more startled by the blushing intructor.

"H-he's blushing!-!"

Whisper screaming didn't help when Jiwoo and Wooin looked at you laughing, but truthfully as well, they were startled too.

~~

Your body started to ache a little indicating that the training was actually working, more than anything it made you sweat more than the usual classes you do.

There were various things you did during the time with the three instructors, doing more vigorous sprinting and balance and endurance exercises too. It was drastically different from just running around aimlessly, it hurt you to admit but Inhyuk and Mr Park were extremely helpful.  Mr Jang was also very attentive with the students today.

Even during force control training, they were eager to help every single one of you which gave you a sense of security at most.

This led you to think that there might be something up for them to teach the unaffiliated so suddenly, and the thought of it made you jump in your shoes.