18

"What!-? You mean we're gonna spar with the affiliated kids!-?"

Everyone was at the verge of breaking down at that point, except for those who don't have that crippling anxiety over their heads of the thought of failing, or those who already know whats gonna happen.

Or those who have more depressing matters to look at, which is me.

I'm the one who basically has other problems I should be prioritizing right now...

"That is right. It will be in 6 days"

"Mister Jang.. that doesn't make sense, we're no match for them" Taeyoung said which was an eye opener for the others, it also lead them to have more overflowing thoughts in their minds.

"You don't have to worry about who wins or who loses"

Yeah cuz all they need to prove is their worth to be taught in the Academy equally like the affiliated students.

And they'll use Me, Jiwoo, and Wooin for the game changers

It was already obvious from the start. But it was also a brilliant plan.

Plus you always never get bored with fights, it's a double win for you honestly.

Mister Jang had trouble convincing the other unaffiliated students to push  forward, but they eventually agreed. Jiwoo and the other instructors reassured them with words of affirmation and a gentle smile to give them the motivation they needed.

In the end, they were more enthusiastic than you expected.

Maybe it's because Mr Jang gave them such persuasive compliments.

"As of today, we'll intensify your training until the day of the spar!  You'd better bite the bullet and follow my lead!-!"

"Yes sir!-!"

The training session soon started.

Like usual, the first thing you all did was run. Every continuous minute, Mr Jang would tell all of you to fasten your pace. So every passing hour, the running would get more and more heightened .

It only lasted for 2 hours, but most of you were already beat.

It's.. been a while since I've gotten this decently stretched in training...

Indeed, back at Mech. You were constantly being monitored every second and have to do vigorous training with a minimum of 10 hours a day. Alongside of you were the very same test subjects for the Mech project that had to be taught of Mech's secret force control.

In your department, there were a total of 6 trainees for the project.

Seo Minah

Nadia Genrich

Xelor Genrich

Maurice Ruse

Pamille Veytchi

Lev Rabinovich

As they were evaluated individually by the scientists of Mech, they concluded the ranks for the test subjects.

First would be Seo Minah.

This easily became a controversy by time, especially when the most suitable person from the test subjects was a foreigner from another country. The chairman in Mech always had doubts towards you, but eventually gained the favor of most the higher ups from the organization.