~꧁12꧂~

Evanora

After classes were done. Me and Mione were in the Great Hall along with other people watching the names being put into the Goblet. I saw Malfoy and his friends over by the corner gossiping as usual. Also with girls....

Soon, we all saw Cedric being pushed into the age line. Of course he was of age. His friends all chanted him to put his name in, and he did so. I know he was going to do Hufflepuff proud. But I don't know for sure if he wanted to do it. But then we saw Karkaoff and Viktor come in. Everything went silent. He intimidatingly put his name in. And glanced towards Mione, before turning to walk out.

I nudged her. She was blushing

'Looks like you've got yourself an admirer' i teased

'Oh shut up' she said scoffing
Soon many cheers erupted and we all saw the twins come in.

'Well lads we've done it'

'We've cooked it up this morning'

I'm surprised. How did they even get the ingredients for it?

'It's not going to work' Hermione smirks

'Oh yeah and why is that Granger' the twins circle around us

'You see this, this as an age line, Dumbledore drew it himself' she makes a reference to the white circle around the Goblet.

'So?' One says

She looks surprised and scoffed ,again, slamming her book on her lap.

'So, a genius like Dumbledore, couldn't possibly be fooled by a pathetically dim witted as an ageing potion' she exclaims I look at her speechless. But I already know they aren't going to do it anyway.

'But that's why it's so brilliant—-  Fred starts

'—-because it's so pathetically dim witted' George finishes

They finished each others sentences  and laughed before getting up to face eachother, oh boy this will be fun to watch.

Soon I turn around to see them shaking the potions

'Ready Fred' George asks

'Ready George'  Fred replies

Soon they exchange their potions.

'Bottoms up' before downing the whole vial. I shook my head has Hermione sighs

Soon they jumped into the age line. I clapped along with everyone

'Remarkable! Imagine defying Dumbledore' I squealed

'It's not going to work,trust me. Just watch' she whispers in my ear

'Yeah, yeah, never underestimate the twins' i cross my arms

They then put their names in. And nothing happened for a minute. Soon the goblet fired back sending Fred and George out of the circle.

'See' she said looking at the two old men which were the twins wrestling on the ground

'I need to get my camera' i said snatching it out of my bag. I snapped a photo of the twins. And laughed

Everyone started to yell 'fight fight fight'

I obviously joined adds more spice.

But it died down.

Today was the day before the names will be called from each school. All the boys fancied at least one of the girls from Beauxbatons, but who was I to judge? They were all freaking perfect, with their perfect little walk and hat. I mean I was so called 'the prettiest' in Gryffindor, which was nice I guess. Hogsmeade was coming up. I wasn't fancying it. I was spending the night with the Weasley twins, they had called me up to have a 'prank slumber party' score tomorrow. I happily agreed.