~꧁26꧂~

Evanora

I finally returned back home. My home. I was greeted by a surprisingly happy Kreacher, he's the only friend I ever had. Well now I have more, I dropped my trunk near the stairs before searching all of the rooms. And there I saw father.

'Father!' I shouted as we hugged each other tightly

'Oh my little puppy! How have you been' he said through laughs

'Great! I even pulled so many pranks! Thanks to your map!' I smirked

'Now that's what I like to hear, we always have the last laugh' he smiled mischievously

'Have you been okay?' I asked

'Oh yes, I've been well. I never realised how beautiful life was when I was in Azkaban' he said glumly

'Well now! We can make more prank things together! Like all the years we've missed!' I smiled

'That's great! Truly. Also, old Moony is here, he's cooking' Sirius clapped his hands

'Oh hell yeah, I live for Moony's cooking!' I cried oh joy

I helped Kreacher lift my heavy trunks up the stairs. My old room, I never realised how much I missed this place, my cocoon.

'Kreacher has cleaned Miss Black's room. Kreacher hopes Miss Black likes it, Kreacher loves to serve the noble house of Black' he mumbled

'Thank you' I smiled looking at my room.

I sat down at my desk I had once wrote many letters to father even if they didn't reach Azkaban. Until I saw a great big bird tapping at my window. I opened it to see it had a letter addressed to me.

I carefully opened it, the wax wasn't red, which meant it wasn't from a Gryffindor. It was surprisingly...green. The envelope was black with gold patterned snakes on it.

I was skeptical but opened it anyway. The writing was very fancy. My eyes scanned the page

𝐷𝑒𝑎𝑟 𝑀𝑖𝑠𝑠 𝐸 𝐵𝑙𝑎𝑐𝑘

𝑊𝑒 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑚𝑜𝑠𝑡 𝑑𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑖𝑛𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑚 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑤𝑒 𝑤𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑡𝑜 𝑎𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑛𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑀𝑎𝑙𝑓𝑜𝑦'𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑛𝑢𝑎𝑙 𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑛𝑒𝑟.𝐶𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑠𝑒𝑠 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑏𝑒 𝑠𝑒𝑟𝑣𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑎𝑙𝑙, 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑑𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑠 𝑐𝑜𝑑𝑒 𝑖𝑠 𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑚𝑎𝑙.𝑊𝑒 ℎ𝑜𝑝𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑒𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒, 𝑖𝑓 𝑛𝑜𝑡.𝑂𝑤𝑙 𝑢𝑠 𝑎𝑑𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑠𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑀𝑎𝑙𝑓𝑜𝑦 𝑀𝑎𝑛𝑜𝑟.

𝐹𝑟𝑜𝑚 𝑀𝑟𝑠 𝑁.𝑀𝑎𝑙𝑓𝑜𝑦 & 𝐹𝑎𝑚𝑖𝑙𝑦

I was stunned. But why would they want me to come to their dinner? Like I'm a Gryffindor, not a pureblood. So why would I be a matter to them?

'Nora!' I heard Moony shout from downstairs

I left the letter on my desk and ran down, I devoured Moony's cooking.

Father looked at me

'Something the matter?' He asked

'Well- I got a letter from the Malfoy's to attended their annual dinner party' I tensed

All of them stopped eating to look at me.

'What?' I shrugged

'What'd you reckon, Moony?' Father nudged Moony

'The Malfoy's are sketchy, I wouldn't be so sure attending. But I saw you should go.' He finished

'If Moony agrees, I agree' Father leant back on his seat

'Don't lean back, Padfoot you'd crack your head open' Moony slapped fathers arm

'Alright, alright! But you didn't contradict me when I wore the girls uniform in Hogwarts' father flaunted

'That was different' Moony muttered

'How?' Father challenged

'Honestly I'm so surprised I haven't left, dealing with two Black's is overwhelming enough' Moony giggled

'Oh shush. You know you love us' I stuck my tongue out

'Do I?' Moony smirked

Father hit him round the head as we all laughed. He was like a replacement for mother. Even better than mother.

After dinner I went to bed, the Malfoy dinner was not long, which I didn't have anything formal, well..I accidentally left my Yule Ball outfit at school, it's still in the wardrobe.

So I was planning to go to Diagon Alley I'm hoping to get my hands on an outfit. Which was very rare because I had no formal fashion sense. I just slept it off hoping that my unworthy brain would actually figure something out.

I woke up and my brain still hadn't figured it out. I laid there staring at the ceiling thinking about it. The Malfoy's? Me being seen with them would ruin me. But why would they want me for? That's the main question

I jumped out of bed and said hello to everyone before putting casual clothes on and whisking away to Diagon Alley. I walked down the road full of people passing all the shops. But you know me I couldn't help but drop by the joke shop. I was a gold card member along with the twins, we were the only ones who have that name. Which gives us 50% off everything!

I brought some things from there before going to Twilfitt and Tattings.  I love that shop, everyone goes there for a lot of things. I walked into the shop which had rows of clothes. I walked over to a different room filled with dresses.

I instantly went to the red ones, but I figured to be different I needed a change. Yellow does not suit me, blue is...eh. But I tried to take a risk, and going with green.

I got many dresses and waltzed to the changing rooms. Most of them were not my type, I didn't really like to princess style of dresses. I liked more right fitting. And this was made me feel like a total queen. It was a silk emerald green dress, which was backless, it completely complimented my shape and was like a fishtail, a gold snake necklace. Green opera gloves and a pearl bracelet. (U can imagine lol) .

I knew this was perfect. So I changed back and payed with my money.

I was giddy. And glowing, imagine all of their faces when they al gawk at me. I can show them what real fashion is like. Plus it was going to be hot, because it was the start of the summer term. Thankfully muggles invented something called 'air conditioning' which really helped because summers do get really hot and sweaty, almost unbearable. A thing about seeing Malfoy made my stomach churn, but why? Or maybe I was just hungry. But i felt..butterflies? But why? Who'd be attracted to that joke of a blonde ferret?

But we now wait for that day, Malfoy Manor here I come

——
First of all...who isn't attracted to Draco godamn Malfoy? Anyway I hope you all enjoyed and the for voting and reading I'll see you soon loves <3

—-MINKSSS