~꧁24꧂~

Evanora

Well..let's say the past few weeks have been manic. Every Slytherin was eyeing me down like I'm some vermin. Yes word spread around fast at Hogwarts, I guess like any other school. The Gryffindors all praised me though, I basically crashed their party. And I've been waiting to pour butterbeer over Puggy. But my mind kept ticking that moment with Malfoy down the dark hall.

I wanted to get him back. Yes, Fred and George gave me a muggle thingy that makes your hair turn a different colour. They call it dye. Which I was so going to use.

Theo had been acting different, yes I did make out with him that night too. I just told everyone I got accidentally drunk, so they'd believe me. The day was over. But I wanted this plan to go according to plan. In a few days I'd the final task of the triwizard tournament.

I was on my bed, it was late afternoon. Hermione was finishing homework and Lavender, was dressing up her cat. (Idk if she even has a cat lol)

I got the pink hair dye and put it in my pocket. I walked out the room and strode towards the snake pit. Now I had to be smart about this. Yes I knew the password already, and I know Slytherins are too lazy to change the name. I was dressed in Harry's invisibility cloak I stole and mumbled the password. There was so many Slytherin's. I saw Malfoy and his gang slumped on the sofa. I didn't waste time, I snuck into the boys dormitories and found Malfoy's room, his mates he shared with were in the common room with him, which was very good. I walked into the bathroom to find Malfoy's mint shampoo and conditioner which looked expensive, well of course it's Draco Malfoy. But he can kiss my ass. I then popped the lid off and poured half into the shampoo bottle and the other half into the conditioner, to be sure it stuck to his hair.

I chuckled and put the lid back on. Just as I was going to step out I heard someone open the bath door (she is still under cloak). I then stopped dead in my tracks and stood rigid in the bathtub. Soon I then saw, to my terror, Malfoy, in a towel. About to get in here?!

Thankfully he had his back faced to me. But it gave me time to examine his features, his hunched back...tensed muscles...

I internally slapped myself. No way I was checking someone like him out. I'd be kidding myself. He then proceeded to get into the shower and then it on. I wanted to scream. Steam came everywhere which my body went into complete panic. Do NOT look down there. He was NAKED.

I kept my eyes on his hair. He then started to hum as he washed himself down. Water dripping off his pale skin was like seeing heaven for the first time.

Wait no. No. I shouldn't be thinking that. I saw him then reach for the shampoo bottle. I soon saw him douse his hair in the tinted shampoo. I figured he had his eyes closed so he didn't see his hair was slowly turning pink...

He washed the shampoo our, the water becoming pink as well. I wanted to burst out laughing. But I couldn't. My feet we're getting wet. But if dared move, I'd blow my cover. Soon he started to full on sing his heart out which made me want to laugh. I got my wand out and started to record it.

He then turned to the conditioner and put it on. The smell of mint hitting my senses like a tsunami. He smelled good. Very good. But as he was washing his hair out he started to scream. He got the towel and kept out the shower. I peered behind the shower curtain and from under the cloak, he was looking at the mirror before screaming. His hair, was dyed pink.

Soon he ran out screaming and he must of thought it was one of his friends. I quickly made an escape. Once I got back to the common room I burst out laughing. I found Fred and George going over some things before I got my wand out and played the recording of his singing.

Both smirked and laughed along with me. This was pure gold! And I was so going to record more of his horrid singing as comeback.

The next day was even funnier. When he walked in with his hood of his robe up I nearly choked on my pumpkin juice. Everyone turned to him when one of his friends pulled the hood down to reveal, a pink haired Malfoy.

'Nice hair, Malfoy' I shouted from across the table as everyone started to point and laugh at him

He just stared at me. I know he knew it was me and I said that. He then just stormed out not even glancing at anybody. Karma, it's what he gets. Apart of me did feel bad but why should I? He was being a asshole so I put him in his place.

'Don't tell me you did that' Neville smiled

'What can I say, a prankster never tells her secrets' I folded my arms

'Bloody hell, Nora. That was brilliant' Ron smirked

'Remarkable' Freddie said next to me

'Well...I'm glad Malfoy got what he needed' George smiled

'Ironic coming from a Gryffindor' I shrugged

This was the start, start of a war. Malfoy vs Black.

'That was so cool, Padfoot. I'll never forget this moment, he can be a pink ferret' Harry sniggered

'I didn't think it was funny, it could of hurt his feelings. Even the baddest of people have feelings' Hermione shut us all up

What a mood kill.

'Mione. Let me ask you when did I ever care about his feelings? The answer is never. And it will remain like that' I stated

Well...that was partially a lie. But I didn't let it get to me. I'm not going to end up like Malfoy. I'm a strong independent girl. I will not stand for a Malfoy

Would I?

——-
Heyyy soz if this was short! Happy Friday and I hope you're okay I love you and hope you liked this chapter. Ty for reading and voting <3

—-MINKSSS