~꧁14꧂~

Evanora

It was some days after the announcement of the champions. And the whole school was furious, Harry got a lot of hate. Even Ron turned on him, which he should t of done because they were friends since the start. I have been the only one consoling him, when he cries. And also Draco the past few nights but in my Animagus form. I was in History of Magic, which I nearly fell asleep in. They wanted Harry to come to the champions room. So the seat next to me was opened. Professor Binns wanted us to answer the questions on page 34, which we needed a partner for. I was avoiding Ron, barely talking to Hermione.

'So...ah Miss Black, mind joining a three?' The Professor asked 

'I'd rather work on my own thank—' I got cut off by a voice.

'She can come with us!' Everyone was shocked, Malfoy had asked me to join the Slytherin's. Is he mental?!

'Ah! Amazing, thank you mister Malfoy' Binns clapped her hands in delight

All the Gryffindor's,Ravenclaw's and Hufflepuff's looked at me take my thing and my chair and went to join Parkinson's and Malfoy, along with Zabini and Nott.

'What are you playing at?' I said through gritted teeth looking at him

I bet this was his way of revenge. I sat on the end of the small desk. They were obviously enjoying humiliating me.

I saw his black eye had vanished, sadly. I didn't say anything but I felt Malfoy look at me. I didn't want to look at him, I'd usually spend my evenings with him. But Harry aka Prongs needed me tonight, because he's talking to my father.

The day was over, and I was so glad. I walked back reading a book when I got stopped by someone. I didn't bother to look up.

'Not going to look up? That's very rude of you, Black' that same annoyingly arrogant voice said

I didn't look up and out my book in my bag.

'Look at me' he asked

I tried to go around him but I couldn't, soon my back was to the wall. Like I had done to Lavender the other night.

I was greeted by stormy grey eyes looking back at me, we were nose apart. My hands either side of me, on the all and he wasn't letting go.

'Let me go, Malfoy' i tensed, I felt uncomfortable

'Hogsmeade is this weekend, you'll be there. And once you see me, you'll be like the other girls, drooling their little brains out to even speak to me' he said as I felt his minty breath clog my nose

'I'm not going to drool my brain out Draco Malfoy, I'd rather be killed by You-Know-Who than to ever go out with you.' I got out of his grip and pushed past him knocking him to the side

'Bit rough there,princess' he shouted down the hall getting off stares.

I can't believe I actually started to like the brainless idiot. He was going to pay, but I might need some of the twins help. I then went into the courtyard, after dinner I was supposed to be meeting the twins, they wanted to brew up some sweets to sell, I told them I want like 33.3% of the company which they kindly agreed to share. So we all got a third of the company.

We looked at them mutter as Hermione scoffs. I know she likes Ron so that's why she isn't talking to Harry either. Me and Harry had finished out lessons aswell as everyone. So we were hanging by the Black lake, Neville was rambling on about the book about Herbology Moody had given him. Which wasn't amusing to us. I rested my head on Harry's shoulder as we sat our backs faced on a tree trunk. Soon we heard crunching of leaves behind us, me and Prongs looked to see Ginny, Ron and Hermione walking towards us.